Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Help me in Memphis

Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:30 am

I'm going to be in Memphis this Saturday. Are there any good stores for import CD's or concert photo books near Graceland? How much does it cost in $ to tour the house? Any other recommendations?

Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:10 am

Full tour is 25.75 $. There are stores opposite Graceland who offer a wide range of cd's (no imports, sorry). Don't forget to hang out at Beale Str and take the Sun Tour....

Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:32 pm

Go to Elvistyle.com and email that couple for one of there "Doing Memphis-Elvis Style" personal tours, they own Elvis' Autobon home and also do these tours, they also have an additional tour that you can take to Tupelo if you wish. They are very nice. They will show you loads of attractions associated with Elvis in Memphis.
JEFF d
EPFAN

Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:50 am

Darrell - Jeff d. has just given you the absolute best piece of advice for your trip to Memphis. You are guaranteed to come across Mike - he drives the Sun Studios shuttle that departs from Heartbreak Hotel & Graceland Plaza all day. Look for it, take the tour, ask Mike for his recommendations .................. and your trip will be more than fulfilling.

BTW, additional Elvis items (Jumpsuits, personal items) on display at EP's Memphis Restaraunt & The Rock-N-Soul Museum. Both recommended.

Also, as has already been stated, Tupelo is also recommended.

Have a great trip, Darrell.

N8
... just a fan ....

Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:34 am

hi Darrell
i just came back from memphis last night around 4am.
the shops dont have any inports but they do have all
of the ftd cs the cost about $24.00 nice price and the also have the new
cds to from ftd and close up is there.

and the studio is also nice to see they even sell sun records there too
and some elvis lps for sale to even some movie soundtracks.

and it was fun to see all the net stuff of elvis.

curtis simpkins