Armory show nov 25th 156

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author

Armory show nov 25th 156

Post by Guest »

Just came across this , I've seen bits of it before but this seems clearer and longer . Anyway if you haven't seen it you're in for a treat.......

Tom in North Carolina

Post by Tom in North Carolina »

Wow! Great looking clip! Thanks for that.

Tom

Joe Car

Post by Joe Car »

Stunning footage, thanks for the headsup Mike!

BigredG
Location: Coming in through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon, whilst sitting on a cornflake

Post by BigredG »

Courtesy of the venerable Keth Flynn esq?

Excellent footage!!!

Topic author

Post by Guest »

I'm a big fan of Keith's stuff and I could've guessed that he would've had it on his site . I saw it on there and I've always thought it would be the same tiny clip of Elvis in the distance , In the words of the Beatles " I should've known better ' .

BigredG
Location: Coming in through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon, whilst sitting on a cornflake

Post by BigredG »

Michael Puplett wrote:I'm a big fan of Keith's stuff and I could've guessed that he would've had it on his site . I saw it on there and I've always thought it would be the same tiny clip of Elvis in the distance , In the words of the Beatles " I should've known better ' .
It is good that you brought the You Tube clip to eveyones attention - not all people visit Keithflynn.com (but they probably should!!)

It is a really evocative clip of what a 1956 show was like - huge auditorium by the looks of it - I bet no one could hear a damn thing!!