Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

CLAMBAKE this week, FOLLOW THAT DREAM next week

Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:27 pm

UK fans: Don't forget CLAMBAKE this tuesday afternoon, and next tuesday FOLLOW THAT DREAM

KEEP ON ROCKIN'

Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:58 pm

Hey that's great! A season of Elvis films!

Must write to Channel 4 and thank them for showing the movies. They do take note when they receive positive feedback. :D

Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:12 pm

Good idea Getlo, let's try and keep Elvis's films on television, we might have them all, but the young kids of today haven't.

My nephew likes Elvis, because I do, but some of the kids he goes to school with doesn't even know who the guy is.
He mentions "Little Less Conversation" and they think that's "Elvis v JXL", not Elvis Presley, they have never heard of Elvis Presley.

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE I KNOW, BUT IT'S TRUE

Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:18 pm

That's right Joe. My Nephew is only two years old and knows Elvis because of my brainwashing techniques! :wink: But some kids these days could become aware of Elvis through his movies.

They are a great introduction to Elvis and can ensure new fans for the future.

Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:31 pm

I believe it could have been Elvis on television, that got me hooked. I'm not 100%, because my mam and dad liked Elvis, so I heard him when I was very young. But I can certainly remember watching films like Kid Galahad, Clambake and even one of my favorites the fantastic STAY AWAY, JOE.

KEEP ON ROCKIN'

Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:36 am

Hi Joe.

Thnx for the info...any idea what screen ratio they are gonna be in?

the squirrel

Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:09 pm

Squirrel,

How you doing, not sure on Clambake, but Follow That Dream is in widescreen. :D

Only trouble is the adverts :evil:

KEEP ON ROCKIN'