Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Ordering from FTD, how long does shipping take?

Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:00 am

Hey everyone, I was thinking of ordering a FTD CD from Shop Elvis and was just wondering if anyone knows how fast their shipping is? Reason being I am leaving on vacation for about a week and a half a week from today (next Saturday, 7/19) and was wondering if I would have it by then...I need some extra tunes for the long drives on vacation :D

If Shop Elvis is slow at shipping, where else can I go about ordering FTD cd's? I'm likely going to order Spring Tours '77.

Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:42 am

You can order the FTD's from this web site.

jeff R

Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:37 pm

Ryan, good to see you here!!!!
Order your FTD from this website and you'll have it in 3 to 4 days. They ship from Canada and It only takes this long to arrive in Indiana, I'm sure Iowa would be no different.
Steve

Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:28 am

SWMcCarty wrote:Ryan, good to see you here!!!!
Order your FTD from this website and you'll have it in 3 to 4 days. They ship from Canada and It only takes this long to arrive in Indiana, I'm sure Iowa would be no different.
Steve

It's great to be here Steve! Thanks for recommending this message board to me, I'm loving it....

By the way, Steve, drop me an email. I've been wanting to talk to you about a few Elvis related items for a very long time, my emails might not be getting through or otherwise you got a new one. My email still is: showstoppa414@mchsi.com

Hope to year from ya soon

Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:37 am

Do you know what is the best way of ordering FTDs from Europe?

FTD BY Mail

Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:55 am

I ordered mine from Record By Mail England. Excellent service & nice price!
Very honest also. Ask for their Catalogue. elvisbymail@tiscali.co.uk