Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
daz cav
Registered for: 19 years

The TCB Band

Post by daz cav »

Are you a fan of the legendary tcb band then if so read on....
I am currently working at getting the tcb band to do a performance in Bradford, West yorkshire possibly jan 6th 2007, but in order to get the services of the guys and the fantastic vocals of Jenson Bloomer over here for a performance at " st georges hall", bradford west yorkshire
then i would ask all interested parties to mail me there contact details, phone numbers etc, and number of tickets required.
if sufficient interest is gathered then a show is quite likely but we need all fans to show an interest to make it happen.
jan 6th is a tentative date and no bookings will or can be made unless there are sufficient numbers to make it viable.. interested then please email your details and in turn you will be contacted in the near future, with a firm date and all people interested and who have emailed there details will secure the requested tickets before they go on general sale,
So if you want to see and hear the greatest band ever email now kingpresley6@hotmail.com and register your interest!! thanks