Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:17 pm

Hi Carolyn!

Let's indeed hope this does NOT happen!

There are a lot of weirdos out there, that's for sure...

Br
Kristian

Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:57 pm

They've been beaten to it.

There was an LP available in the late '70s wich purported to be the recording of a seance where Elvis was contacted. (I can't be the only person who remebers it.)

It was called, originally enough "The Elvis Seance". I'm almost sorry I didn't get it for its kitsch value. :shock:

Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:19 pm

Tupelo boy I think it was Prefab sprout that tried to contact Elvis

Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:54 pm

Let's get John Edwards on the case. We can put Lisa and Priscilla on his show. I can hear it now. "There's a male figure, father or father figure who's passed...uh...I'm getting an E...there's a name there that starts with an E. He passed suddenly, he wants you to know he watched your wedding, the second one to...I'm getting the initial M...your father was really pissed...but he likes your cd....does any of this make sense to you...do you understand what I'm saying?"

Eagle

Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:01 pm

elvis_king

Prefab Sprout may well have tried, they may even have succeeded!

But there was/is definately an lp called the Elvis Seance.

Surely someone else remembers.

Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:42 pm

I remember, but didn't take much notice of it.

:twisted:

Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:03 am

Actually I succeeded a handful of times, but he keeps turning down my Caddilac requests :(

Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:28 am

Hi Tupelo Boy.
I just posted a couple weeks ago about obtaining some Elvis lp's. The Elvis Seance is one of them. I haven't listened to it and don't really know if I want to. I don't believe in any of that type of crap but it may be a few hoots just for the stupidity of it all.

jeff R

Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:32 pm

Thanks folks!

I'd started to think I'd dreamt it all...or perhaps a medium revealed it's existence to me? :shock: