Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

To Will in Scotland

Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:46 am

Hey bud,wanted you to know cds were sent saturday before last,about 10 days ago. Please let me know if ya got them.
Thanks bud.
Glen

GlenPage@emailaccount.com

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:17 pm

Thanks, that's absolutely fantastic news!!! :wink:

:shock:

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:32 pm

a) off topic
b) there is a private messages service on here
c) there is a memberlist

:!:

Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:23 pm

d) there's also email ;)

Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:57 pm

Marko wrote:d) there's also email ;)
:lol:

Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:54 pm

E just let it go. relax have a drink ,it will all be ok :lol:

Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:12 pm

Benny..if you get an answer, think yourself lucky, Will is a lovely chap, but hopeless about keeping in touch,even with his so-called friends....tell me about it :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:22 pm

Thanks for sharing with us. :smt030

Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:56 pm

When you have as many friends as i do it hard to keep in touch with them all Kat................apart from that i got 3 jobs..............to pay for all this elvis stuff comin' out lol...................if i have not been in touch for a while..................as a good friend of mine used to say.deal with it cause things aint gonna be changing in that department...............Benny hope you got my reply the other day but if you are looking for me in the future just e-mail..it will save me from having to deal with this type of reaction..................have a great day u'all

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:05 pm

Will wrote:When you have as many friends as i do it hard to keep in touch ..................as a good friend of mine used to say.deal with it cause things aint gonna be changing in that department...............

Well, I can certainly understand why you have so many friends with a winning attitude like that. :roll:

Tom

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:11 pm

:D thanks tom.................nice one lol

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:12 pm

All the money his parents must have spent on that Swiss Finishing School too.

Geoff

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:13 pm

You people are so easy to get a rise out of....................hehe...........I love this board :lol:

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:15 pm

It has to be said...we quite enjoy the target practice :lol:

Geoff

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:16 pm

LMAO :D

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:44 pm

The sad thing is that I'm sure Will will now count all of us as his "friends", now that we have actually spoken to him. :roll:

Tom

Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:20 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:The sad thing is that I'm sure Will will now count all of us as his "friends", now that we have actually spoken to him. :roll:

Tom

I would not lay money on that TINC :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: