Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

The Journey (DVD)????????

Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:26 am

hi all,
This dvd is good,the dvd has rare footage or other...

thank you for your help and information.

regard/Loris

Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:09 am

:arrow:
Last edited by Swedish on Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:25 am

So.............what does this have to do with Elvis?
Am I missing something?

jeff R

Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:40 am

if i'm not mistaken, Swedish was trying to be funny??? anyway, the "Journey" DVD was released on 6/17/03 and I think it's another one of those "Elvis life story" kinda thing...I heard it's pretty good, so I ordered mine thru amazon. I think it's coming with a bonus cd!? i'll let you guys know how it is when it comes in.

Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:11 am

i speak of this dvdStudio:

Waterfall Home Entertainment Ltd
Region: 1 (le 17 juin)
Time: 60
Colour: Black & White, Color

The Journey (DVD): This programme takes an in-depth look at the boy and the man who was born to be a legend. It was as a teenager that the Elvis bandwagon began to roll although the passage of time proved to be rockier than anticipated. Together with rare unseen footage we chart his progress from his poor beginnings, through his teenage years to the eventual meteoric rise of a star. Here you can see the events unfold in his life, which were to colour and shape his career, including his call up and the later battle with his weight to the sudden and unbelievable end of the rock 'n' roll legend.

In His Own Words (CD): In his own words, Elvis provides a rare insight into the personality that was the man. Here he tells of how he became the legend we know and the start of his march to stardom, but also to introduce to the world's teenagers a reason to rock and the government a reason to be concerned.

32 Page Colour Booklet: The writers have composed a Booklet that illustrates in colour and black and white photographs, a truely compelling and informative account of the life of Elvis Presley the legend and the individual. In it you will read rare accounts and insights of a man that was to tragically arrive too soon at the final chapter.

i don't know if the DVD is good??? :?: