Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

History Channel Honors Elvis in New Documentary

Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:46 am

The History Channel will present 10 Days That Unexpectedly Changed America April 9th - 13th. The following information comes directly from the History Channel news release:

"There are powerful days that make up the fabric of America's history. Some are big and explosive, while others are understated and unexpected. Their importance is realized later as we recognize how they set our nation on the path to what it is today.

10 Days That Unexpectedly Changed America is an expansive, 10-part television event produced and directed by Oscar and Emmy award-winning filmmakers."

When America Was Rocked - April 11th at 9PM/8C

"
When Elvis Presley appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show on Sunday, September 9, 1956, America stopped, watched and listened. An astounding 82% of households with televisions tuned in to see the gyrating 21-year-old from Memphis whose defiant musical style was, until then, mostly heard in black night clubs and on late night radio shows. Elvis Presley's appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show was the symbol of a whole new culture involving teenage independence, sexuality, race relations and a new form of music."

As the old Colonel would say, "Don't you DARE MISS IT!"

Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:54 am

Thanks for this information.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:56 am

not sure were you seen this, I went on the site and something else shows for that time slot...not Elvis!

can you show me were you got this from please....thanks Lynn

Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:00 pm

29841 wrote:not sure were you seen this, I went on the site and something else shows for that time slot...not Elvis!

can you show me were you got this from please....thanks Lynn

History Channel is advertising on Elvis Only.