Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

New Book by Joe Esposito

Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:39 am

According to his web site: http://www.tcbjoe.com you can pre-order his new book which is titled, "Remember Elvis."

Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:20 am

If only I could work out what's really in Joe's new book. Personally, I'm looking forward to the Schilling book more than another Esposito or Geller book.

Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:51 am

I'm looking forward to the Joe Tunzi book - A Man Called Charro with free CD out on April 1st

Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:00 am

In my opinion, we don't need more books by Elvis' friends. Everything has already been said, a million times. What we do need is more books about his music and his movies and that's why I, like CD King, am also looking forward to the new Tunzi book, the "Charro!" book. I hope this one gets better reviews than the "TTWII / On Tour" book.

Keith Richards, Jr.

Re: New Book by Joe Esposito

Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:12 am

Teacher wrote:According to his web site: http://www.tcbjoe.com you can pre-order his new book which is titled, "Remember Elvis."

I read somewhere that the book was entitled, "Stay Away, Joe Esposito!" :roll:

Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:36 am

thefunkyangel, Stay Away Joe...very cute (and clever).

Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:24 am

I am looking forward to this book, I need to prorder it soon :lol: .

joe is out of money?

Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:20 pm

Well guess Joe's money of the BEST FRIEND dvd has run out, lets see...
mmmm... what will also sell, hey! A BOOK, yeah !

Re: joe is out of money?

Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:24 pm

stari062 wrote:Well guess Joe's money of the BEST FRIEND dvd has run out, lets see...
mmmm... what will also sell, hey! A BOOK, yeah !

:roll: What, you got something against reading

Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:11 pm

Nothing against reading, just hope Joe sticks with his stories this time, he seems to change them quite often.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:01 am

stari062 wrote:Nothing against reading, just hope Joe sticks with his stories this time, he seems to change them quite often.

Oh ok

Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:06 am

I really don´t like Joe and his stories.
:twisted:
O.S.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:32 pm

elvispresleyfan1935 wrote:I am looking forward to this book, I need to prorder it soon :lol: .

Be careful on this one!!!!

Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:05 am

I like Joe and I am sure I will like his book, I have nothing against the man.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:09 pm

A question...why is Joe putting out another Elvis book?

Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:22 pm

I have actually stopped counting how often he has changed details. Maybe he wrote another book, so he can outsell Jerry Schilling. :wink:

----

Jerry Schilling's book, "Me and a Guy Named Elvis: My Lifelong Friendship with Elvis Presley" will be released in both the US and UK in mid August 2006. The publisher is Gotham and the book's ISBN is 1592402313. Jerry has written the book with the assistance of Chuck Crisafulli.

Source: Elvis Information Network

Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:47 pm

I have nothing against Joe Esposito, but I don't need those books from his "friends" anymore. It's just to make a quick dollar. And what could there be new to tell about Elvis ?......nothing...it's all been said.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:00 pm

John Walker wrote:A question...why is Joe putting out another Elvis book?

Money Talks.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:17 pm

Ton Bruins wrote:I have nothing against Joe Esposito, but I don't need those books from his "friends" anymore. It's just to make a quick dollar. And what could there be new to tell about Elvis ?......nothing...it's all been said.

This is what I think. That´s only to make money.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:22 pm

I don't have that many books, and those from either Jerry or Joe might be an interesting read for this dude.. 8)
For those who have several books already, it's easy to skip one or another..

Cheers, RJ

Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:17 pm

I haven't read none of their book, I am probably going to start with this one.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:05 pm

Joe's book sounds impressive. But is it new? It sounds like it could almost be a compendium of interviews, etc that have already been published. How much NEW info/stories could any of the people mentioned have?

I've already spent my money on the Charro book (hope to get it soon) and will be saving my $$$ to get Jerry's when it's released.