Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Fun on e-bay!!!

Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:41 pm

This is a very funny item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=14433

His remarks of "The real McCoy!!",his reputation and the experts are pretty hillarious!!

Let's hope no one get fooled with this joke item.

If it's not a joke,than Elvis must have signed my album too!! He even signed the back of my cd!! :lol: :wink: :o

Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:53 pm

...will you have to admit it is Elvis' signature..... :shock:

Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:55 pm

My thoughts exactly, Jeff.

Tom

P.S. I sent this clown an email and it came back "undeliverable". Surprise, surprise!!

Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:10 pm

What a scum-bag this guy is!
Man that pisses me off!
Where the hell did he come up with $89.50?
Why not go higher?
What a piece of crap.
Isn't there a way to let ebay know about this?

Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:49 pm

Hey, just checked the back of my album and CD, and he signed mine, too!! I thought I saw somebody sneaking around here the other night... :P

LOL... oh, man, that listing is hillarious (so long as it doesn't get bids)... nobody could be that stupid..... lol

At least I hope not....

Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:34 am

u can report him toe-bay for selling a fake autograph.
look under the site map.

Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:10 am

Here is the message I just sent him-----

Either remove this or I will personally outbid anyone and just take a hit on the feedback. I am an Elvis fan and I will not sit back and watch you try and defraud my friends.

Best wishes
Tony

-------Maybe it will work, either way I will screw him up.

Tony

Never Mind

Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:12 am

Just checked my mail and I could not even deliver a message through eBaY.

tONY

Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:18 am

Well, ......................... laugh all you want fellow fans ..............

the sig. is indeed "The Real McCoy."

N8
... just a fan .... :wink:

Seller

Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:31 am

I went to the other items the seller has for sale. He is trying to sale a pice of real estate and leaves a whole new e-mail address---try this one.

DWEBB25112@AOL.COM

Tony

scumbag

Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:07 pm

He wrote back---

DWebb25112@aol.com wrote:

--
PAPABEAR
Ii HAVE NOTETINS OF DESPSETION. AS YOU CAN SEE BY RATING ,AND BY EBAY ISURACE. THAT I FEEL IN MY HART THAT IS THE KING AUTOGRAPH. AND FERTHER WAT GIES YUO THE RIGHT TOSLADERIGGMAY

Here is what I wrote----

Whatever you say chief

You know and I know it is fake. I own this album and it has the same markings on it yours does. Exactly who are your Big Time People that you had look at it?
Elvis autographs sale anywhere from 1,000 to 2,000 thousand dollars. I wonder why no-one has bid on this one at 90.00? Anyway I will outbid anyone who is ignorant enough to bid on this item and take the hit on feedback just to kep a scum bag like yourself in check! BTW here is my feedback, and not one person ripped off.
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.d ... arface1980

Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:43 pm

Some more E-bay "fun":

Here's another. This one from an "expert."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=29873

Note the source / COA.

Sig. is fake.

N8
... just a fan ....

Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:30 am

UF - I tend to agree with you about the secondary "seller."

Regarding the primary source of the item (COA) - this, I've always known.

Unfortunately, it has ......... and continues to .......... happen to the best of them.

N8
... just a fan ....

Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:01 pm

Could y'all tell me what exactly tips you off that the "Rockin' Robin" sig is a fake?

And why would she sell something that to you gentlemen readily appears as bogus? She seems to be all over the place promotin' the King (and her book).

I'm no good at Elvis auto's; I have no knowledge in them.

Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:48 pm

Morrissey wrote:Could y'all tell me what exactly tips you off that the "Rockin' Robin" sig is a fake?

Problems throughout, especially the "Presley" portion.

Morrissey wrote:And why would she sell something that to you gentlemen readily appears as bogus? She seems to be all over the place promotin' the King (and her book).

It may not be so "readily" apparent to many. It is not the first bogus / questionable piece that I have seen sourced to her, either. Why does she do it ...................... ? Only she knows.

N8
... just a fan ....