Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Check out new pic of the week!

Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:48 am

Awesome, anybody have a review of this show and more pictures. Apparently this was the Macon concert April 15/1972. Thanks in advance.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:55 am

Image

Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:17 am

F***in' AWESOME!!!

Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:26 pm

Great shot....thanks!

Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:56 pm

minkahed wrote:F***in' AWESOME!!!


You liked it then?

Girlhappy

Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:57 pm

Great shot Rob, thanks for sharing it.

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:27 am

But this is from the EOT period where he's supposed to be pale and overweight. Shoot, us guys should all wish we were that 'overweight.'

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:30 am

I thought he looked great during On Tour. I hate it when people say that. Heck, some people say he was beginning to gain wait in TTWII :shock: .

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:31 am

Pete Dube wrote:But this is from the EOT period where he's supposed to be pale and overweight. Shoot, us guys should all wish we were that 'overweight.'

The picture says the evening show. I was at the afternoon show and it looks like the same suit but I'll take their word for it. In person EP looked very tanned!! I was also at the Charlotte show on the 13th and he looked great then too!

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:35 am

elvis wasnt fat in ttwii but in the rehearsal from july his face looks puffy probably a reaction to some medication a but by august 10th the puffiness was gone. i guess the bennies did it!

Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:19 am

This guy had a 32 inch waist into his mid to late thirties, I never had a 32 inch waist my entire life.

Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:48 am

Joe Car wrote:This guy had a 32 inch waist into his mid to late thirties, I never had a 32 inch waist my entire life.

Good observation

Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:55 am

very awesome pic

Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:03 am

...
Last edited by violets on Tue May 09, 2006 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:32 am

elvispresleyfan1935 wrote:
Joe Car wrote:This guy had a 32 inch waist into his mid to late thirties, I never had a 32 inch waist my entire life.

Good observation


Or: Too Much Information.

I've always had a 32" waist. Well, not always, but you get the idea. I have one now! It's not hard when you're young and on a student's meagre food budget!

Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:24 pm

Cryo has indeed always had a 32 inch waist.........since birth actually.

His mother never forgave him :wink: