Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Lisa Marie's album "To Whom It May Concern" shows

Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:01 pm

Lisa Marie's album "To Whom It May Concern" shows 11 tracks. However, it appears there are actually 12 tracks on this album, with the last one not mentioned on the cover.

When I manually scan the 11 tracks posted for the album I cycle through all 11 tracks but it doesn't catch the 12th track. However, if I play the 11th track and let it go on, it then plays another song, NOT listed.

Check this out for yourself.

Can anyone explain?

Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:27 pm

This a little trick that record companies and artist play by putting a "hidden" song on the CD, the hidden 12th song on Lisa Maries CD is Called "Exuse Me",,,,,,,,did I forget to mention today that I think she is reall really HOT !!!!!!!! sigh 8)
JEFF d
Elvis fan!

Re: Lisa Marie's album "To Whom It May Concern" sh

Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:12 pm

Steve Grayson (AKA)Elvis wrote:Lisa Marie's album "To Whom It May Concern" shows 11 tracks. However, it appears there are actually 12 tracks on this album, with the last one not mentioned on the cover.

When I manually scan the 11 tracks posted for the album I cycle through all 11 tracks but it doesn't catch the 12th track. However, if I play the 11th track and let it go on, it then plays another song, NOT listed.

Check this out for yourself.

Can anyone explain?

Track 12 isn't an audio track. It features the light out video and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of her video-