Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

close up pictures of Light blue flower suit ?

Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:54 am

Hello all,

I´ve got a question. Is there anyone here who has nice close up photos of the Light blue flower suit?

I am having an argument with someone about whether the actual colour of the stones on the suit and belt are green turqoise rather then blue turquoise.

So I am looking for close up photos (not live photos) of when the suit was on display. So that the lighting is better then stage photos and also the details are better visible.

It´s the suit shown at:
http://www.schreibarbeiten.org/j068-1.html

Is there anyone who can help me?
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Merijn

Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:19 am

Bump,

Isn´t there then NOONE who has seen this suit upclose under better lighting circumstances?

Desperately seeking an answer...

thanks.

Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:49 pm

Check out the book Caught In A Trap, there are some neat pix of Elvis in that suit.

Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:31 pm

Hello Merijn,

maybe I have what you're looking for. I found the pics of this suit a few months ago on the net, but I can't remember the sites - I personallly think they're closed.

So if you would send me your e-mail-adress as a private message or post it, I'll send you the pics I have of this suit.

Kind regards, Jörn

Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:28 pm

Joern wrote:Hello Merijn,

maybe I have what you're looking for. I found the pics of this suit a few months ago on the net, but I can't remember the sites - I personallly think they're closed.

So if you would send me your e-mail-adress as a private message or post it, I'll send you the pics I have of this suit.

Kind regards, Jörn

John

I love the photograph on your post

Girlhappy

Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:44 pm

Yeah, I love that picture, too...
He looked that awesome...

Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:58 pm

Hello Merijn,

I used the e-mail-adress you're mentioning on your site...

Hope you got them and can enjoy them...

Kind regards, Jörn