Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Watch out guys!

Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:58 pm

Some more news wire service articles for sharing...rick

Burning love helps avoid jailhouse rock

A WOMAN who stabbed her partner for continuously playing the Elvis Presley hit Burning Love has avoided jail, after the partner wrote to the court pleading for her to be released.
Jenny Gemma Dalbin, 30, had pleaded guilty in Perth Magistrate's Court last month to unlawfully wounding William Siddon, 35, during a domestic argument at their Northam home, 100km northeast of Perth.
Police alleged Dalbin had stabbed Siddon in the temple, back, shoulder and leg with a pair of scissors, during an argument sparked by Siddon playing Burning Love over and over again.
Magistrate Richard Bayly imposed an intensive supervision order on Dalbin, saying she had to undergo counselling for an alcohol problem, and ordered she pay $53 costs.
Mr Bayly said Siddon, who was jailed for nine months yesterday for an earlier assault on Dalbin, had written to the court asking for her to be released as soon as possible.
Siddon said he had now fully recovered from his injuries and requested that his partner be allowed to return to her home in Northam.

Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:24 pm

Welcome to our forum rickeap. I was just wondering, rather then start a couple of different threads concerning EP news, why not condense into one. Very interesting stuff btw, thanks. :)

Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:08 pm

Excellent Idea Joe!

"Elvis Breaks Through"
http://www.americanheritage.com/enterta ... roll.shtml

Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:49 am

Is this off topic? This is irrelevant nonsense. If you can't think of a relevant topic, don't post.

Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:31 pm

Okay Don I get the meesage.
Maybe I should post any of these items in the news monitor section, or just disappear if you wish.
Thanks for your feedback Joe.
While I am relatively new to this forum as Rickeap I previously submitted as Rick but needed a change of name when I changed e-mails through a new internet server.

Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:42 pm

Your doing fine Rick. Looks like you got a stalker....lol

Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:44 pm

Don't pay attention to TCBDon1977

Like a hit-n-run troll, he made that same stupid post (word-for-word)
on several threads yesterday.

heh heh
bet he thought that was cute or clever

NOT

Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:52 pm

A stalker!!!
Well I better hang around to see what happens.
Rick