Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvisly Yours

Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:00 am

Hi all,
Does anybody out there know of, or remember the "Elvisly Yours" magazine? If so could you tell me if the items you could buy were mass produced or are any of them collectors items.
Angel
:D :D :D

Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:56 am

Angel, Sid Shaw's Elvisly Yours organisation still exists. His regular magazine is gone but you can find Sid's Elvis memorabilia at http://www.elvisly-yours.com

Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:18 pm

I always found Mr Shaw to be about as fake as his hairpiece. Some of the stuff he used to sell was pure junk. Although he used to produce some decent calendars.

He did take on EPE and won his case for selling Elvis items - although he is now restricted to selling just to the UK.

Him and Todd Slaughter (of the Elvis Fan Club Of Great Britain) had great slanging matches between them - although rather than bringing fans together, it seemed to produce fans of Sid's club or Fans of Todd's.

Politics gone mad!

ELVISLY YOURS

Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:27 am

Yes, they are still selling the same old ashtrays, crotchless panties and waste paper baskets that they were 20 years ago. And I don't think anything is worth any money from there. If it's investment you're after, stick to old Elvis records, early bootlegs, Vegas souvenirs, Film posters and lobby cards, 78 records from the '50's and vintage magazines.
TONY DOBB

Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:34 pm

I heard about those crotchless undies. Apparently Sid's wife tried a pair on to spruce up their marriage one night asking him "How about a bit of this"? showing her new crotchless panties to him. Sid declined, saying, "No thanks, not after what it's done to your undies". :twisted:

Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:42 pm

:lol:

The oldies are definately the best!