Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Advertising Space

Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:56 am

What are your opinions about this Robbie Williams song?

Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:39 am

I didnt have much time for the guy but I thought it was a good song.Thumbs up from me ,better than Direstraits,Phil Lynott ,god theirs loads isnt there!

Edwin -

Well, it's always nice to see Elvis-based songs & videos done by artists of today !

And Robbie Williams is no exception.

But this song was never going to set the world on fire !

Interesting video, though............

Heartfelt and honest tribute, but not the greatest song in the word: a case of "It's the thought that counts."

Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:52 am

Is this off topic? This is irrelevant nonsense. If you can't think of a relevant topic, don't post.

A good song

Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:13 am

I like the music of Mr. Williams (although his last album wasn't that good) and Advertising Space is a good song and it's well sung. I like it and the video isn't bad, too.

:D

Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:52 am

Sorry to say, but Robbie Williams and his music doesn't appeal to me at all! He' sort of our times "Cliff Richard". Famous all over except in the US!
"You can't win 'em all!"

robster

Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:31 pm

ROBBIE DOES HAVE ONE GOOD THING ABOUT HIM AND ITS CALLED CHARISMA, SURE HE AINT EVER GETTING NEAR THE KING, BUT THOSE WHO GO SEE HIM INCONCERT WILL GET WHAT I MEAN HERE, I CANT THINK OF AN ARTIST TODAY OR SINCE THE PASSING OF OUR MAN THAT EMITS AS MUCH CHARASMATIC PRESENCE, BUT HEY ROBBIES GETTING THERE, YOU GO TO A DAMN GOOD SHOW TOO, AND THE BONUS IS HES AN ELVIS FAN TOO [NOT SURE ABOUT THE CORRUPTED LINE] OUT OF ADVERTISING SPACE BUT HEY DONT KNOCK HIM TILL YOU SEEN HIM LIVE.
ALSO IRELANDS RONAN KEATING EX BOYZONE OWNS A ELVIS USED MICROPHONE FROM THE 70S THAT A GUY IN RCA GAVE HIM HE TALKS ABOUT IT IN HIS BIO[ LUCKY B++T++D AND FROM THE 70S ERA TOO

Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:25 pm

TCBDon1977,

This is not off-topic.
It´s a song about Elvis.

Edwin