Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

which concert eric clapton went to see....???

Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:32 pm

...so???
after the concert he went to met elvis....and the king fooled him saying "so you are a famous guitar player....well maybe james burton can give you some lessons"....
I think clapton seemed not to be happy with that comment till nowadays.....jajajaja
anyway...I hate him...he thinks he is a great player....well...i think brian setzer, mark knopfler, steve ray vaughn....among others can give him more lessons....

Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:28 am

I am betting that Eric hopes he waits a loooooooong time before getting guitar lessons from Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:49 pm

I don´t think he´ll need lessons as he´s really a great guitar player. SRV was just boring, boring, boooooorrrring! James Burton though was also a great player in the sixties and seventies but didn´t really get the chance to show it on stage with Elvis. Sometimes he did, but most of the time he didn´t.

But, to say that Clapton isn´t a great guitar player is just bollocks! Only problem with him is his guitar sound and the fact that he didn´t continue playing those Gibson guitars the suited his style much better in my point of view.

Sincerely MB280E