Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Mike McCoy

Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:06 am

Hey Mike you're back.....you said you were going away for the weekend......that was last weekend.........gone for a whole week instead, it must have been good :lol:

Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:09 am

Howdy!

Yeah, just got back tonight, actually!

I was gone last weekend and got back on Monday, but then had to leave again on Wednesday.. and back today, catching up on everything. Only 50 e-mails, though, so not too shabby.. lol

Talk to you soon!

-Mike

Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:26 am

Great to hear (that's not a dig at hearing impaired people :shock: ). Sorry I'm in one of those moods today....no wonder I was kicked out the house this morning :lol: .
I downloaded Magix Audio Cleaning 2004 the other day (the e-version), wow this software is something else, I've got the Sound Cloner working pretty well, I've improved the image somewhat on the mono Girl Happy tracks from Girl Happy At The World's Fair. Still got plenty to learn though. Mike, you received your copy yet ?

Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:31 am

Hi, Ray!

lol, that's ok, I'm in those moods all the time..

I still haven't got my copy of it yet, I ordered the full, boxed version, they say that they e-versions have limits or something, so I didn't want to chance it, just-in-case. Can't wait till it get here, though!

Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:45 am

Mike, the previous version 3.0 deluxe I bought in the 'box', so I thought I'd give the 'e-version' a shot. The only limitations I've found are, no instructuctional video (however the full help files are there), & no WIZARDS (the wizard buttons are there...but when you click on them they say 'no available in this version'). These are the only limitations, thw wizards I tried once on version 3, I don't think much of them, so no great loss, the instructional video I also don't need.
I was quite wrapped when I got it that I was 'straight in' no waiting, I had to wait over 24 hours to get the key code with version 3. :shock:

Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:04 am

Really? Well, shoot... I was going to get the e-version of a video program from the same company, but there were about 10 big things the e-version wouldn't do, so I just assumed (uh-oh!) that this would be the same since they said all e-versions had limits.

Would have saved me shipping, too.. LOL.. oh, well.

If you ever need a page out of the manual, let me know, and I'll scan it for you when I get mine... ROTFLMAO!