Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Can you guys believe this? (eBaY)

Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:12 am

Check this out. I guess it is all about marketing---or something shady is going on---:shock:

Tony

oops

Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:21 am

oops--- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=43655

Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:43 am

It is a very strange description indeed. Why would someone bid $21 for that cd. It shouldn't be that hard to find for less than $10.

jeff R

Thats my point

Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:46 am

I see it all the time around here for 9.99 up to 14.99---Brand New!
I cannot believe someone is paying that much for a used cd. There are several of them which leads me to believe someone is driving up the auction. I cannot believe 2 Elvis fans would be this gullable at the same time.

Tony

Not hard to believe..

Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:28 am

I don't find this hard to believe at all. There are plenty of EP fans out there that are no where near a cd shop. This is a pretty tough cd to find. Hasn't it been out of print for sometime now? I have several used/new cd shops in my area, not to mention all the Best Buys etc, and I don't remember seeing this CD for aometime now. I guess if you know where one is, it's not hard to find, but if you don't it's hard to find.

Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:10 am

OVER HEAR MOST ELVIS CD SUCH AS THAT ONE
IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO FIND NOW A DAY'S.

EVEN THAT CD LIVE ON STAGE IN MEMPHIS IS TRUELY A HARD ONE
I LOVE TO HAVE A COPY OF IT, BUT I WON'T PAY $20.00 FOR IT

IF I HAD PAY THAT KIND OF MONEY I BUY THE VINYL VERSION.

CURTIS SIMPKINS

Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:28 pm

Whilst titles such as “Live On Stage In Memphis” are officially deleted, they cannot be considered rare CD’s as yet. Many of the large online retailers are still carrying stock of a number of these titles, and some are even being sold at discount.

Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:38 am

The ebay prices can be quite ridiculous. A fortnight ago someone paid US$107.00 for the "reprint" copy of Elvis's high school yearbook The Herald. It was issued at $40.00 only a few years ago.