Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:59 pm

No use asking questions when the answers don´t match the questions you´re asking...! :roll:

Sincerely MB280E

Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:02 pm

If I had the answer to your question, I'd let you know. I don't expect my copy to arrive for another week or so. :(

8)

Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:23 pm

Are there any reprisals with the exception of "Let Me Be There"?

Reprisal is the wrong word. I apologize. Does Elvis do a reprise with the exception of "Let Me Be There"?

Elvis Fan[/quote]

Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:50 pm

The version of It's Midnight is very good. Elvis sings it very well.

Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:50 pm

If Elvis' performance of "Bridge" is half as good as his version from September 30th in South Bend, it will prove to be excellent. I can't wait to receive this cd, which took place in the city which I live and the university from which I graduated.

Elvis Fan

Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:03 pm

WHAT A SHOW

Elvis sounds like he's one happy guy on this show, great versions of "Bridge" "Mountain" and "Steamroller" fantastic, love it.

"Alright, Okay You Win" from Detroit, fades at the end, which is a shame, but never mind, it's good to here another new song by The King, even if it's only a minute or so.

The last two tracks recorded at "College Park" are on the "Profile of the King on Stage Vol. 2" set, just in case anybody is interested.

Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:12 pm

It's Midnight: it is a very good version and our man is really into it. a somewhat better performance than the one on the dessert storm cd.
On this cd Elvis is very funny (let's call it the College Park effect from some days earlier). Just before It's Midnight he responds to the audience in the line of ..dear, god help me I'll be there in a minute.. and then starts rambling like a southern priest. You just gotta hear it.

Lawdy Miss Clawdy is sung at higher speed than normal as part of introductions.

Kind of interesting they put Trying to Get to you (College Park) on this cd because he forgot/blew the ending of the song.

Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:12 am

Can anyone compare the sound of "Blue Christmas" and "Trying To Get To You" on Dragon with the bootleg A Profile: The King On Stage?