Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

FTD March Release Update

Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:18 am

1) "Something For Everybody" 2 CD set....out March 1st.

2) "Memphis Outtakes" 1 CD of alt. takes from the '69 Memphis sessions........out March 1st.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:25 am

I beleive that the Memphis outtakes encompases 69, July of 73 and 76 on one disc.

Burning Love

Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:03 am

Something For Everybody an all time favourite album of mine, welcome!
As for the Memphis album, is this the first sign of running out of studio material?
If so, I would rather have those outtakes added to a classic album FTD release.
From Elvis In Memphis, Raised On Rock, Promised Land and what I would like to call: The Graceland Sessions.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:02 pm

I would have loved a complete album with Stax out- and alternate takes, but I believe Ernst, that there isn´t so much anymore :cry: und so I guess, the Memphis Sessions ist the next best thing. Thanks in advance, Enst! :lol:

O.S.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:48 pm

bajo wrote:Something For Everybody an all time favourite album of mine, welcome!
As for the Memphis album, is this the first sign of running out of studio material?
If so, I would rather have those outtakes added to a classic album FTD release.
From Elvis In Memphis, Raised On Rock, Promised Land and what I would like to call: The Graceland Sessions.

Don't worry bajo--if the past releases are any indication, whatever is on this disc will turn up on future releases, just like Elvis is Back and Today.

Terry

Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:24 pm

Old Shep wrote:I would have loved a complete album with Stax out- and alternate takes, but I believe Ernst, that there isn´t so much anymore :cry: und so I guess, the Memphis Sessions ist the next best thing. Thanks in advance, Enst! :lol:

O.S.

Well, we may eventually get some of the material on the planned Raised Of Rock de luxe edition from FTD whenever they decide to release it...

Sincerely MB280E