Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:08 pm

hey see see, exactly what I mean! I would love to continue to participate in the original topic once again. I was part of the original topic until big shot jeff R decided it was his BIG break to get sum attention and pretended to be so offended and started callin' me names! I know Kylan has been searchin' 4 acceptance since he joined this board, so we all know his game, so with that said, "Tickle Me" is still a fairly good Elvis movie and I think most deserve a transfer to DVD! just imagine if they cleaned up the pic and remastered the songs in surround sound? now that would definetely be kool. and of course, the gorgeous Jocelyn Lane would look stunning...hope that doesn't offend anyone.

Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:25 pm

Just to refresh your memories:

Wed Jul 02, 2003 6:45 pm

Ringrock wrote:
Tickle me is my favorite Elvis movie. It's almost surrealistic. Complete lack of pretentiousness. Love the Put the blame on me scene. When elvis looks in the face of the bartender it looks as if they are thinking: Huh ? What are You doing in this movie ? Hillarious :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ringrock, loved your comments!

I enjoyed watching "Tickle Me".

Whe reading the previous threads about the movie "Tickle Me", there was a thought that occurred to me:

Considering the fact that there wasn't enough money in the budget to record new songs, it's too bad that it never occurred to Elvis to suggest that he would want very few or no songs in the movie. (For example, he could've agreed to allow only two or three of his recordings to be used).

When reading about how Elvis reportedly felt about the way his movies were being done, etc., one would've thought that Elvis would've used "Tickle Me" as the starting point to make some changes - or even some slight changes.

Still, I enjoyed watching "Tickle Me".

Tom (from Ohio)