Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Easy Come , Easy Go - DVD - Review

Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:26 pm

Hi

Just watched the new DVD release of Easy Come, Easy Go, which incidently is one of only two Elvis Films I have never seen (the other being Tickle Me). So this made the purchase all the more worthwhile.

The movie was a Hal Wallis Feature so I was looking forward to it bearing in mind previous productions by the producer.

Not a lot of singing in this one and I enjoyed the storyline. My two Children aged 10 & 11 always enjoy the Elvis Films, they certainly are good to watch for a hour or two.

Anyway, I really enjoyed watching our man in something I had never seen before....he certainly was the King....nobody will ever get near him.

I had heard a lot about this song Yoga does, but had never heard any of the Easy Come, Easy Go soundtrack apart from 'The Love MAchine' and to me the song was quite a comical moment in the film, nothing to take seriously, and I am sure Elvis didn't. Just got to take my hat off to him that in 1967 he would sing songs like such and still put the acting in to go with it.

Anyway I got thinking during watching Elvis performance on some of the songs about an Idea for a future DVD release be purely for the fans. Why don't they compile all the best movie perfomance songs and video on one DVD.....certainly would make good watching and listening.

Anyway bye for now.......just waiting for Tickle Me now.

Regards

e. (Sheffield UK)

Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:16 am

I agree with the idea of a disk of EP video clips. I would love to do it if I had the technology :lol:
Don't worry about some of the forgettable story lines, I would just enjoy seeing him sing!
Someone out there can do this, if they do, I would love a copy :roll:

movie clips

Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:03 pm

i bought a dvd recorder this year and have made a compilation of movie hits for myself running around 3.5 hours

Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:56 am

Great Jess. I would be interested in a copy :wink:

SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY!

Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:58 am

I think it's nice to see how much people care and dig into the real facts of Elvis, the artist! He surely is and was: SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY!