Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Did You Get Anything Elvis For Christmas?

Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:30 am

I got a nice wall calendar with a different movie poster reproduction for each month. Really nice.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:42 am

4 FTD's from my girlfriend!

Burbank 68
In a Private Moment
Polk Salad Annie
The Impossible Dream

Plus Elvis '56 on DVD!

She's the best!

Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:23 am

Can I have your girlfriend? I'm asking only for Christmases. The rest of the year I'll take my fiance.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:26 am

Trevell: Wow!! That's the kind of girlfriend I need. Does she have a cute sister? Happy New Year!!

Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:35 am

Get your own, Jerry. She's taken 364 days a year by Trevell, and for one by me.

Did you get anything Elvis for Xmas?

Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:25 am

Ah ha!.......I got new set of Elvis Lives playing cards, 3 different Elvis large calendars, 2 small calendars, 3 Elvis Lives ornaments, one gold suit, 1 Jailhouse Rock, and 1 If I can dream (white suit), a Graceland Elvis Xmas (sings Why can't everyday be like Xmas) ornament............a beautiful big pic of Elvis (poster size) from '69 Las Vegas press conference on a board...no Elvis duck!....my friends and family know anything Elvis makes and keeps me happy!!! JHope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!!

Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:28 am

Aloha from Hawaii dvd set, and Elvis-commemorative edition book, with rare photos, magazine covers, and original articles. its cover is blue suede velvet. one of the very best books there is!

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:45 pm

My sister gave me a one thousand peice photomosaics puzzle.. with thousands of smaller photos from the Wertheimer collection that combinds to make one awesome picture of Elvis..
a flasher 50's loving You button/keyring.. i gave to myself..
just to make sure i got it.. :lol:
Hope there was a little Elvis among your gifts for 2005
and no "ducks" are my cats would have something new to play with..
later Elton

Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:47 pm

Its not that easy to buy for the avid Elvis fan, as we all have the regular stuff found in stores. So my wife and family often get me HMV gift vouchers, which is cool, as my local branch stocks FTD`s.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:52 pm

I got a framed photo from Flaming Star that also includes two filmcells frm Girls, Girls, Girls from my kids. 8)

Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:11 pm

Santa Claus brought me:

1) A Golden Celebration - 4 CD box set (sealed copy, a little knicked up on the outside - but CD's are mint)

2) FTD of "Frankie & Johnny" soundtrack.

3) "Kid Galahad" DVD

Rich

Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:19 pm

family tends to avoid getting me Elvis things as I found it hard to contain myself the other year over a "joke" purchase that saddly wasn't that cheap and wasn't bought intentionally as a joke.

The Elvis Pig Idol is a pig in a jumpsuit with friggin quiffed wig and EP shades that runs on batteries and sings Hound dog!

I keep it in front of me as a reminder of all thats bad in the Elvis world.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:40 pm

From my wife...

Tunzi's The Documentaries book
John Wilkinson's Memories book
Return To Splendour dvd
Both volumes of Adrenaline dvd

From my parents...

Elvis jigsaw
Elvis puzzle game
Elvis 2006 calendar

I also received £20 in HMV vouchers, so I will treat myself to some Elvis dvd movies.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:43 pm

A 2006 calendar.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:11 pm

Elvis ducks. :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:38 pm

I asked not to get anything Elvis, because in the past that usually ended up being presents that was either tacky merchandise and/or double-dips. Among the items this year was a retro globe. I might go ahead and highlight all the Elvis-related places. :wink:

Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:53 pm

my mate dale, had 5 copies of the book unseen archives from various relations, i had a mouse mat, a notepad, christmas graceland, a lamp, and the memphis recording studio release of the that alright mama record, dvd and booklet, and a 1:18 batmobile lol
andy

Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:52 am

From my daughter...