Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Graceland' front wall!

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:00 am

I hope the chunk of wall that went missing on the front fence is not a bad omen! Like, I mean, the Presley's had that fence intact for nearly fifty years, and soon as they sold the management rights, the wall came down!
I tell you, what are the odds on that happening!! I wonder if there is a provision in the contract/s to buy back what they sold! I still shake my head in disbelief they sold the rights!
Here's a thought, they should of grab some of that rubble from the Baptist Memorial Hospital and filled the hole! After all, the Presley's have had some history with that hospital! If you don't know what that is, then you can find out from someone else! Cheers!

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:49 am

Maybe they could plug up the whole with clay from N880EP's pottery class!

:lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:28 am

Graceland Gardener wrote:Maybe they could plug up the whole [sic]with clay from N880EP's pottery class!

:lol:

It's your clay, you are free to do with it whatever your please GG.

-------------------------

Although based on the above, ........... I recommend they let somebody a little more competent do the mending (besides "The Gardener") .............

N8
... just a fan ....

Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:14 am

GG could probably fix the whole hole in a blink of your eye!!! He's very good. He's going to give me a doughnut when he's finished; one with a hole in it.
sue

Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:51 am

silver wrote:GG could probably fix the whole hole in a blink of your eye!!! He's very good. He's going to give me a doughnut when he's finished; one with a hole in it.
sue

Maybe he can open up a doughnut stand & serve them from his cracked pots as well.

N8
... just a fan ....

Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:04 pm

He probably will. And I love you, too.
sue

Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:06 pm

And I love you Sue.

Pottery Boy think him so funny.

Too much Christmas fruitcake.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:14 pm

GG - I don't think it's the fruitcake, it's the stuff they pour over the fruitcake!! I think it's called rum.
Love to GG from sue