Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

GI Blues 'soundtrack' session candids!?

Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:42 pm

Could these be the rarely seen/ uploaded series of photos, pertaining to the GI Blues 'soundtrack' sessions! If you know (for sure), then please let me know! I always thought these were taken at the sessions for the 'Elvis Is Back' alblum! I tell you, documentating Presley's life through candid photography is not an easy obsession, but I'm not complaining! )
I hope you enjoy! Cheers!

Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:34 pm

I really donĀ“t know!!! But they are great!!

G I BLUES

Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:31 pm

... Yes, mr Funk a Delic ,them surely is GI Blues Sessions! Have some others myself where hes wearing a "Porky" hat during the same sessions. Them is neat little candids. Them is!

Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:10 pm

Whilst checking out my database on GI Blues, I came across these images for you! While they don't pertain to the actual soundtrack recording sessions, they are rare, just the same!
Oh BTW, it's 2.55am Christmas Day, here in the Land of Oz! Merry xmas, guys!

Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:28 pm

Hey funk-a-diddle, merry christmas to ya - have one of my many beers on me :lol:

Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:56 pm

I sure will, son! Cheers to you, Steve_M!

Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:03 pm

Here is another series of shots, of work in progress!

Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:06 am

I love recording sessions photos. Would be great to have them all 56-76 in one place.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:52 am

Oh man, these are great, especially the one in front of the filmed scenery, they have written "Inside GI Blues" all over them !

Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:23 pm

And all the babies today have more than 45 years old!!!
Time goes by!