Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:35 pm

Keggyhander wrote:I would say that Elvis was working too hard to please his fans and he was too tired, so he took some tablets. Those tablets didn't agree with him and he had a heart attack and now he's with Jesus.

It still gets across the "Drugs are bad, mm'kay?" message, without all the unsavoury details.


Bingo!

Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:36 pm

Apart from the Jesus bit, maybe being that young the child should be allowed the freedon to develop his own faith(s), unless that faith has a policy of forcing its beliefs upon people. I wouldn't know, I'd have to ask some Christians that one. :wink:

Maybe not though :lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:20 pm

This thread is fantastic!..........only in the Elvis world !.... :lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:23 pm

Steve_M wrote:Apart from the Jesus bit, maybe being that young the child should be allowed the freedon to develop his own faith(s), unless that faith has a policy of forcing its beliefs upon people. I wouldn't know, I'd have to ask some Christians that one. :wink:

Maybe not though :lol:


Perhaps you can detail how exactly one can "force" someone to believe one thing or another.

I'd like to experiment upon Colin B :lol:

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:01 am

Sure, you bring them up in an environment where you allow only the faith you want them to have to be seen and heard by that child.

It's called Ned Flanders Syndrome :wink:

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:05 am

:lol: :lol:

Drat.........then it's too late for my experiment on Colin B :wink:

Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:31 am

Scatter wrote::lol: :lol:

Drat.........then it's too late for my experiment on Colin B :wink:


Drat !

I was looking forward to that [whatever it was].

Guess I'm beyond redemption really.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:42 am

Scatter wrote::lol: :lol:

Drat.........then it's too late for my experiment on Colin B :wink:


Just let Rusty stick to the experimenting with ColinB, Scatter!!! :oops:



:wink:

Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:49 am

sam wrote:
Scatter wrote::lol: :lol:

Drat.........then it's too late for my experiment on Colin B :wink:


Just let Rusty stick to the experimenting with ColinB, Scatter!!! :oops:



:wink:


Oh boy, lead me to it !

Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:23 am

ColinB wrote:
Scatter wrote:
ColinB wrote:Heart attack induced by over-use of prescription pills.


How charming for a child Colin........will you record some bedtime stories for my 4 year old?? :lol:


I have 6 grandchildren aged from 1 to 10.

I tell them like it is !



ahhhh....Your from the OLD School :!: :!: :!: :wink:

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:44 am

minkahed wrote:
ColinB wrote:
Scatter wrote:
ColinB wrote:Heart attack induced by over-use of prescription pills.


How charming for a child Colin........will you record some bedtime stories for my 4 year old?? :lol:


I have 6 grandchildren aged from 1 to 10.

I tell them like it is !



ahhhh....Your from the OLD School :!: :!: :!: :wink:


At his age he has to be from the OLD School !!! :wink:

:P

Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:51 pm

I told my child:
"He was very ill and had a weak heart as his mother had, who died early too. He worked too much and didn´t take care on himself. So someday his heart wasn´t strong enough to go on and stopped."