Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

I think we have seen it all on ebay now!!

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:34 pm

I dont need to add any comment to this.. See for yourselves..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELVIS-in-the-FLESH- ... dZViewItem

What a world :roll:

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:05 pm

This is only a wind-up.

There are some evil people out there who try and con Elvis fans with fake autographs and rare records etc but the person has just put this up for a laugh...............i hope.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:22 pm

I guess this one ranks right up there with that idiot who was auctioning off the paper cup that allegedly had a few drops of water left in it after Elvis drank from it in 1977! :roll:

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:26 pm

Some daft bastard will try to buy it.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:29 pm

yeah, but my bid wasnt accepted Tits. :wink:

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:01 pm

Hey Sean, you're being too hard on yourself, buddy. Have a good Christmas.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:36 pm

Thanks Tits.

Have a great Xmas yourself, my friend. :wink:

Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:29 am

Yes, very good, it does sum up the items on the edge that are sold on e-bay, read the sellers questions and answers at the bottom to see ti a wind up and also leave the images there long enough as they (or two) are animated .gif images and it changes into a pic of E from the 68 special.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:56 am

Well, I'm going to sell my son's circumcised foreskin. It looks just like Michael Jackson.Hell, I imagine he would wind up the high bidder.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:00 am

MJ is interested but wants to know if the two items can be sold as a pakage and not split.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:12 am

Steve_M wrote:MJ is interested but wants to know if the two items can be sold as a pakage and not split.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:12 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:Some daft bastard will try to buy it.

I was thinking the same thing. :roll: :roll:

Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:24 am

my friend was merchandise director at graceland in the early 1990's.
she said a lady called her and asked if graceland wanted to buy a wart from elvis's face?
another story i heard was a lady trying sell a toe nail she got out of the carpet in the jungle room.
yeah people are so goofy.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:18 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:Hey Sean, you're being too hard on yourself, buddy. Have a good Christmas.

When my husband was getting rid of our cookies (we had thousands of them), he noticed your name and said he really liked that cookie!!
sue

Wait a minute. This is All Elvis. I guess I need to add, Elvis would have liked your cookie, too.