Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: ROCK AND ROLL TRUST

Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:50 am

unclefester wrote: .....and secondly.....this may be the opportunity that JLGB and spectacle are looking for to get a REAL expert to check out their little treasures..............uf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

--------------------------------------

I don't think they'd believe it even if Elvis himself came up to them & told them he didn't sign the items.

--------------------------------------

N8
... just a fan ....

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:50 am

N880EP, So called Elvis collectors have already made total fools of themselves on this message board. One of the Major players has been found out lying here.

Only the very naive would believe a word from them.

Elvis Collectors and Auctioneers have been contacting me by e-mail since 1997. They are all about Money!!!

The more we read about them the less we are inclined to like them at all. I guess you know that already.

But just for sincere Elvis fans. Imagine some young person buys an Elvis signature on Ebay or elsewhere thinking it genuine and then proudly announces his aquisition here. Idiots like N8 pounce on the unsuspecting guy and point out in THEIR oppinion he/she has been duped............................. publicly!

Nice people Elvis Collectors.

N8, I'm only responding because you mentioned my name. In future I'll totally ignore your silly sycophantic ramblings. Didn't you yourself back a fake Elvis item to be auctioned for Charity in the fairly recent past :lol:

Image Can anyone verify the Kate Bush letter to me, back in 1984?

Don't be silly Maurice, you stood and watched her sign your copy of her, "Never for Ever", vinyl album in 1981 :wink:
Last edited by MauriceinIreland on Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:20 am

MauriceinIreland wrote:N880EP, So called Elvis collectors have already made total fools of themselves on this message board. One of the Major players has been found out lying here.

Only the very naive would believe a word from them.

Elvis Collectors and Auctioneers have been contacting me by e-mail since 1997. They are all about Money!!!

The more we read about them the less we are inclined to like them at all. I guess you know that already.

But just for sincere Elvis fans. Imagine some young person buys an Elvis signature on Ebay or elsewhere thinking it genuine and then proudly announces his aquisition here. Idiots like N8 pounce on the unsuspecting guy and point out in THEIR oppinion he/she has been duped............................. publicly!

Nice people Elvis Collectors.

N8, I'm only responding because you mentioned my name. In future I'll totally ignore your silly sycophantic ramblings. Didn't you yourself back a fake Elvis item to be auctioned for Charity in the fairly recent past :lol:

More fish bait (& errors), ehh ?

:lol:

--------------------------------

Btw, ........... where exactly did I mention your name in this thread? :wink:

Very interesting that you set your sights of me, though.

Please feel free to carry-on.

:D

N8
... just a fan ....

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:22 am

In the quote.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:25 am

MauriceinIreland wrote:In the quote.

I was quoting another person. (ie: not my words).

More errors, I see.

N8
... just a fan ....

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:27 am

Finally. As if it mattered :lol: http://news.google.ie/news?hl=en&ned=us ... earch+News

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:42 am

MC,

You are as easy to entice as a mouse to a mousetrap. :D

Hilarious.

--------------------------------

You can travel down the ol' Ad Hominem Highway all you want, but your EP letters will always be secretarial signed courtesy correspondence from Graceland.

N8
... just a fan ....

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:47 am

I see where you have hooked some people with your fish bait on another thread. :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------

Just to clear up some additional errors on your part:

MauriceinIreland wrote:The likes of N8, (deleted - see guidelines #9) and uf, obsessed as they are with the monetary value of items, I find distasteful..to say the least.

I couldn't careless about the monetary value of anything I own, much less your letters.

Straw-Man Fallacy, my fallaciously-inclined friend. :wink:

--------------------------------------------------------

Like I always say ---------> THE LETTERS (they can speak for themselves).

---------------------------------------------------------

(Only one required for a verdict):

Secretarial signed courtesy correspondence from Graceland.

N8
... just a fan ....

PS - Please do me a favor & this time keep your promise by not responding to me on this thread or any others in the future. Pretty please with sugar on top. :wink:

My thanks in advance. :D