Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

The New Sunbox set

Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:13 pm

Have just recived the new Memphis Recordingservice box set today, unfortunaly is not for me, I gonna give it away to a friend of mine, but are those discs to play on an ordinary CD player as it says DVD 5.1?

Funny way to release such classic recordings if so....

Blue boy

Re: The New Sunbox set

Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:39 pm

blue boy wrote:Have just recived the new Memphis Recordingservice box set today, unfortunaly is not for me, I gonna give it away to a friend of mine...Blue boy

Have I ever told you how much I would like to be your friend, blue boy?

Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:03 pm

Well..........maybe we can be friends it all depends on who pay for the whiskey......*lol*

Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:32 am

If you don't want it I'll buy it off you. you might as well have the money if you parted with good readies in the first place for it.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:13 am

C'mon It´s Christmas time.......that means it is not what you get, it is all about what you can give.........he's my buddy and deserves the best........hope that he can play it on an ordinary cd player........cause I can't afford to give him an home cinema equipment.........

Blue Boy who wishes everybody a Great and Merry Christmas......

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:24 am

It should play in any DVD player, I think, but for best audio results it needs a player that's fully DVD-A compliant, or had a DVD-A decoder, something like that....

My PC has a program for it, I think you can download it here?

http://www.dirfile.com/creative_usb_sound_blaster_audigy_2_nx_v_1_0_10.htm

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:51 pm

Thank you all for your input........strange release....but on the other hand Elvis in the 2005 and theres a new way to enjoy music.......

Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:38 am

the ftd sun set will be a whole lot better. mixed by kevan budd.

Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:44 pm

I thinks so to........at least we can play the songs without having home cinema systems......but we alredy have KBs remastered versions on Elvis at Sun...and MRS says they have used different sources......but to do 50 years old monorecordings in 5.1 seems a little strange to me...But the st is very nice i must say..........