Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

All Gold Lame Photos - post here

Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:04 am

Hey Funkmeister, show us all of your Gold Lame photos - the ones with Elvis, that is! :lol:

Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:07 am

you mean.... pictures of Elvis being....

a Costumed Rocker

?!? :roll:

:shock:

Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:59 pm

I would enjoy seeng the pics, but you might want to do this in the Picture Section.

All gold

Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:54 pm

... Why, Rob? Hardly anything of real interest going on here! Gold Lame pix will surely brighten up this site...O, by the way, he wasnt wearing that suit in King Creole, But if you wanne see some cool pix, posted by mr Funky and mr Pep, go to the KC topic. Gawd, didnt he looked Great then?! Go see and learn, you little mothers!...

All gold

Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:15 pm

...WOW! that many already?! Bet if its changed to all Blue Swirl jumpsuit pix here, things will improve... DONT YOU DARE! Tallhair is watching you...

Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:11 pm

Ger, maybe we should have a poll to see if the word "jumpsuit" should go in the message board dictionary of banned words along with deleted - see guidelines #2 :lol:

Re: All gold

Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:22 pm

"Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff
... Gold Lame pix will surely brighten up this site...
"

Now that's a book I would like to see, one with all gold lame' suit pictures of Elvis!! That would be fantastic!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:11 pm

Rob wrote:I would enjoy seeng the pics, but you might want to do this in the Picture Section.

Rob, don't worry too much about uploading into the Picture Section! That's all you seem to crap on about, sincerely! Just enjoy! Cheers!

Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:34 pm

He's kinda right, but then I enjoy these threads.

Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:57 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Rob, don't worry too much about uploading into the Picture Section! That's all you seem to crap on about, sincerely! Just enjoy! Cheers!

Personally, I don't care where you post them. I'll look at them wherever they are posted.

Cheers to you too.

Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:29 pm

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:49 am

Well thats a start, nice pic.

Keep them coming.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:42 am

here we go.......some pictures.....

marcel :wink:

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:00 am

Hey, those pics are great!!

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:11 am

Enjoy !
PEP 8)
Last edited by PEP on Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:09 am

PEP -

"goldlame7uf.jpg" is corrupt and will not properly display, can you fix it?

DJC

Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:16 am

Hi doc...I reposted....hope it works for you now....

PEP 8)

Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:39 am

Wouldn't it have been nice to have been sitting in the first couple of rows at those concerts?

Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:10 am

PEP wrote:Hi doc...I reposted....hope it works for you now....

PEP 8)

Yes! Thank you. What a GREAT collection of images.

I love the ones from Elvis' first Oct'57 LA show -- Presley rolling around with Nipper. Or maybe the one from Apr'57 where he's playing Scotty's Gibson and ripping it up with "One Night" -- a foreshadowing of 27 Jun'68's amazing night of rock and blues.

Rob is right, it would've been out of this world to have attended one of these gigs. Or ALL of them!

DJC

Gold lame suit

Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:18 am

How about Pearl Harbor 1961? Does that count, too? Or are we talking the full gold lame suit only?

By the way, how do I create an Avatar?

Thanks

Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:22 am

Yeah it counts!

What the jacket worn at all Canadian shows?

I worked with a Canadian in Sydney who tried to get into one of the August shows but couldn't. He reckons he had to listen to a radio broadcast of show outside the stadium in his car.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:53 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
PEP wrote:I love the ones from Elvis' first Oct'57 LA show -- Presley rolling around with Nipper. Or maybe the one from Apr'57 where he's playing Scotty's Gibson and ripping it up with "One Night" -- a foreshadowing of 27 Jun'68's amazing night of rock and blues.

Rob is right, it would've been out of this world to have attended one of these gigs. Or ALL of them!

DJC

You two can say that again!.......Seeing those shows would have been a sight to see that's for sure......Rock at its Best !:wink:
PEP 8)
Last edited by PEP on Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:17 pm

The last one on the right is, "the business", What a song slinger! Great photos. Thanksamillion!

http://press.xtvworld.com/article8353.html

Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:04 am

Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:56 am

Jesse Garon haven't seen that one before thanks for posting...

PEP 8)