Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

TTWII Outtakes -- Still Photos

Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:56 am

For those who can't afford the multi disc crap set from the UK, here's an alternative .....Enjoy :

http://elvisworld2.at.infoseek.co.jp/ttwii/Chain.htm

Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:57 pm

Yep, those stills are far better than any so called crap multi disc set from the UK.

I've printed them out and stuck them one on a page in a book and tonight I'm gonna sit down and flick it. :lol:

Re: not out-takes

Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:43 pm

tcb1 wrote:these pictures are from the original and special edition, plus the promo vhs of the special and the internet web page of turner, nothing to do with any out-takes?

yep,nothing new here...except the little sister/get back performance but those pictures has been around for ages.

ttwii

Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:45 pm

hey moodyblue1, i have five different sets for sale if you wanna throw your cash away??

we dont have rubber ducks over here thankyou very much just people who buy loads of different sets of outtakes

CRACKERS I KNOW i wish i was a pound behind all these rich yanks!

Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:53 pm

Sure there is footage from ttwii/ttwii se didnt see any from Lost Performances?

To me it looks like they got hold of a little outtakes and it wasnt enough so they had to pad it out with footage of the above.

Around 25%-40% is new,there must be tons more we havent seen yet too.

Audio coming too?

Anyway im glad that i have this footage,what you gonna do wait till 2050?

Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:29 pm

GERRY wrote:Sure there is footage from ttwii/ttwii se didnt see any from Lost Performances?

To me it looks like they got hold of a little outtakes and it wasnt enough so they had to pad it out with footage of the above.

Around 25%-40% is new,there must be tons more we havent seen yet too.

Audio coming too?

Anyway im glad that i have this footage,what you gonna do wait till 2050?

Well Gerry, if it means waiting another 50 years for an official release of the unreleased footage with pristine quality, then I guess its worth it. :)

Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:39 am

50 years?...that might not be far of the mark,the way things are going with this film footage. :(