Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

elvis on tour/twii outake dvds

Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:43 am

Hi All,

Just read the new article on eot/twii outake dvd releases. Could any one suggest best place to get copies. I do not want to get stuck with a poor ebay generation copy. sreed38@cox.net

Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:42 am

Yeah........can anyone assist Mr. Turner/EPE here???? :twisted:

Re: elvis on tour/twii outake dvds

Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:09 am

smr wrote:Hi All,

Just read the new article on eot/twii outake dvd releases. Could any one suggest best place to get copies. I do not want to get stuck with a poor ebay generation copy. sreed38@cox.net

Get them for free via binary usenet from the newsgroup alt.binaries.multimedia.elvispresley

If you sign up with a news provider with long retention like Giganews, you will find several versions of the EOT out takes and someone is in the process of posting the 11 DVD versions of TTWII out takes.

And before you ask, Google is your friend.

Chris

Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:59 pm

I've seen the material on the TTWII outtakes DVD's. Ofcourse it is nice to see but on screen you see "prop. turner". The image isn't quite good i think. It's for me too much to have 11 dvds in poor quality. But if you're into this stuff, you definately have to get your copies. :)

Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:46 pm

I saw disc 4 of of the 11 set and its crap.........the quality is watchable but why include a LOT of clips from original TTWII and TTWW-SE?
I would say that on this disc only 25% of the footage was new......its also annoying to watch perfect dvdrip fottage from TTWII-SE and suddenly it goes to unreleased stuff that has awful quality