Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Life size statue of Curtis Simpkins aged 13

Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:01 pm

As a consequence of much hard work and dedication from yours truely, as well as countless letters to the editor of the Cork Times, I have been informed tonight by Gracelands that a life size statue of Curtis Simpkins aged 13 will be errected outside the gates of Gracelands from next month. Many thanks to Tom of North Carolina who helped distribute countless petitions and helped with the measurements. A dream has finally been achieved !

Matt.

Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:08 pm

Great news indeed. It is so good to see the worthy honored in such a way. Good on ya Tom for all your efforts. :lol:

8)

Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:09 pm

Then we'll have to wait at least 2 more years until he turns 13, to see what it looks like. But I guess a more appropriate San Quentin would be a better place for this statue.

Rigs

Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:19 pm

This must surely be Mulkytowns proudest moment!

(Wipes manly tear from misty eye)

:lol:

Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:30 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:31 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

NEED TO MAKE ONE FOR O' DOC

WITH A ELVIS BOOK IN HIS HAND.

CURTIS SIMPKINS

Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:36 pm

Hey Dingleberry,
I thought you said that you were never coming back here again. I guess we'll just add that to your growing list of lies.

Tom

Curtis' lies

Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:40 pm

Hi Tom, Apart from the "i'm not coming back here" lies, could you take a few moments and enlighten us all with some of Curtis' bigger lies? Sort of lie, er, like a greatest hits.

Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:58 am

Is that the "original" Curtis? His posts are in all caps now and even make sense when you read them. I'm not too sure.

RKS

Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:15 am

Something is definately "up".

Look where it says "Posts: 14".

You know damn well he has posted more than "14" times.

:?: :!: :?:

Rich

Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:15 am

Hey. Curtis Simpsons - I see you are using that mega rare Malaysian Promo CD as your logo. Do you actually have a copy of this gem?

Elvis _ King Of The Whole Wide World

Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:11 am

Rich_TCB wrote:Something is definately "up".

Look where it says "Posts: 14".

You know damn well he has posted more than "14" times.

:?: :!: :?:

Rich

He left the board and has come back again, so his post count restarts.

8)

Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:23 am

ooooohhhhhhhhhh.........

Ok. That explains it. 8)

Rich

Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:28 am

Maybe his typing lessons are paying off as well. Didn't he say he got a program.

:lol:

8)

Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:32 am

Kid Galahad wrote:Hey. Curtis Simpsons - I see you are using that mega rare Malaysian Promo CD as your logo. Do you actually have a copy of this gem?

Elvis _ King Of The Whole Wide World

HI KID
NO I DON'T HAVE THIS MALAYSIAN PROMO CD I JUST
LOVE THE COVER FROM THIS CD.

ITS THE SAME PHOTO FROM FOR LP FANS ONLY LP.

CURTIS SIMPKINS

Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:33 am

That`s right Sam. For a low, low price of only $9.95 or small monthly installments, you too can inprove your writing skills. For further details contact me at http://www.asuckerborneveryminute@co.jp.

Have a great day. :P

Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:36 am

Hey Matt, your link doesn't work. I got my credit card out and ready and can't make payment. :lol:

:shock:

Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:40 am

Can any of you tell me what these two new Malaysian promo's are worth?
('Movie Hits', Curtis' avatar, and 'Amazing Grace')

Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:57 am

I do remember him from his past posts saying that he think's elvis work was only great in the 50's and 60's BULL HONKY. Elvis 70's were great as well. I do remember his farewell Post(which I thought that was kinda silly). I don't know who this guy really is.... sound like a half way Elvis fan.
You got to love Elvis and his music all the way to say you're a real die-hard fan/collector. Now I do have respect to the fans that love him hafe way or alittle bit cause young minds or young fan's will understand one day.

Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:42 am

Steve Grayson (AKA)Elvis wrote:I do remember him from his past posts saying that he think's elvis work was only great in the 50's and 60's BULL HONKY. Elvis 70's were great as well. I do remember his farewell Post(which I thought that was kinda silly). I don't know who this guy really is.... sound like a half way Elvis fan.
You got to love Elvis and his music all the way to say you're a real die-hard fan/collector. Now I do have respect to the fans that love him hafe way or alittle bit cause young minds or young fan's will understand one day.

TO TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT IS JUST IMO OF ELVIS AND I DO LIKE ALL
ELVIS MUSIC BUT I JUST IN JOY HIS 50S AND 60S A LOT BETTER,

THERES NO WRONG WAY OF HEARING YOURE FAVORITE ELVIS MUSIC
BUT I JUST LOVE ONLY STUDIO MUSIC OF ELVIS I AM NOT MUCH
ON CONCERTS,

BUT SOME CONCERT I DO INJOY EVERY NOW AND THEN.

CURTIS SIMPKINS

Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:28 am

unclefester wrote:Regarding the statue of Curtis at 13...what I want to know is....will the statue be anatomicaly correct??........uf

I'm sorry I had breakfast before you put that thought in my head!