Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

All FTD's available

Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:16 pm

Last edited by neckywoudje on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:51 pm

For those prices, could you pick me up Paradise Hawaiian Style and Tickle Me? :D :D

Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:10 pm

Mike, only the regular FTD's are available (i think)...
Last edited by neckywoudje on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:17 pm

Mike C wrote:For those prices, could you pick me up Paradise Hawaiian Style and Tickle Me? :D :D

And could you pick me up Summer Festival '72 and tickle yourself?

:lol:

Jules

I Want to Buy!

Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:50 pm

Dear neckywoudje,

My name is Kevin and I'm from Hong Kong. I really want to buy the FTD CDs, can you help me to buy the following titles?

1. Dinner at Eight
2. Elvis at the International
3. Takin' Tahoe Tonight

Can you help me to buy? If so, thanks a lot. You can send me an email at clambake1967@elvis.com. Thanks!

Kevin

Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:59 pm

Hey Kevin...check your e-mail...

Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:01 pm

neckywoudje wrote:Mike, only the regular FTD's are available (i think)...

The only one I didn't see right away was The Jungle Room Sessions...And The Dragon one was damaged...Also the newest ones weren't there, like Big Boss Man and Summer Festival...

What I remember seeing:

- 4 Nashville cd's (marathon, highway, fortune, 1962-1964)
- One night in vegas
- Burbank 68
- Out in Hollywood
- Dinnder at eight
- taking tahoe tonite
- new years eve (15 euro's)
- At the international
- dixiland rocks
- 6363 sunset
- in a private moment

and there are probably more titles!

When someone really needs a cd, I can check it out and see if we can work something out...but i'm not a mailorder company offcourse...

neckwoudje:
I was just joshing with you, but I appreciate your kindness.

Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:14 pm

Unfortunately they were allready sold when I arrived Friday 25/11.

However, I did buy 4 volumes of the Essential collection which I did not have yet.

Thanks for the tip!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:09 pm

Last edited by neckywoudje on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:49 pm

neckywoudje wrote:I was there also to buy some titles for Kevin...but they were gone indeed! Someone bought them all at once..probably after my tip. I e-mailed kevin but i got it back (mail delivery notification). anyway, i walked up to that seller and he told me that someone bought them...Then i told him that they were to cheaply priced! We had a nice conversation about what FTD really is...he never heard of the cd's (logical,since they are only available thru fanclubs) However...he was a bit dissapointed by my story since he could have sold them for double of his price...

Don't worry about the owner of that shop. He knows what he is selling!

Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:59 pm

Dear Ewoud,

This is Kevin from Hong Kong. That's means I can't buy the CDs, right? I'm so disappointed.

But Ewoud, thanks for your kindness to help me and hope we can be friends!

EPHK