Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:02 pm

.........before it's too late!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ONE-STRAND-OF-ELVIS-HAIR-WITH-ROOT-APPROXIMATELY-12-

I love it!!!!! a TWELVE INCH long strand of Elvis' hair :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:15 am

CRAZY! That could be a strand of anyones hair! What nut balls! :roll:

Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:56 pm

It couldn't be mine, I don't have any.

I have now made a bid along with another for some glue.

Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:04 pm

Sorry Scatter. I just can't make myself look.

Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:12 pm

An Elvis hare!

Whatever next...

Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:27 pm

Getlo, LOL.

"The Irish hare only occurs in Ireland – it is a sub-species of the mountain hare which occurs in the rest of the UK. The Irish hare is a native species with a russet brown coat, long ears with black tips and eyes set high in the head, which gives it a wide field of view for evading predators. Irish hares occur in a wide range of habitats, including lowland raised bogs, blanket bog, grasslands and sand dunes."

They will not wear Emerald Jumpsuits, even if you could catch them!

Hare today, gone tomorrow.

Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:29 pm

An Irish hare. You could make a fortune Maurice... get down to the barbers and ask him to separate each strand and put it in a nice display case. Ebay is a-calling you!

Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:51 pm

The description was slightly wrong:

ONE-STRAND-OF-ELVIS-HAIR-WITH-ROOT-APPROXIMATELY-12-

It should have been elvis-hair-with-root-vegetable!

Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:52 pm

Getlo wrote:An Elvis hare!

Whatever next...

Careful Getlo you'll give EPE ideas. This will be on sale at Graceland by Christmas alongside the ducks. :wink:

Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:55 pm

Getlo, That's a hare raising idea! If only I could run fast enough to catch them first:-( That's the dark root of the problem:-)

Where's Bugs when he's needed!

Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:31 pm

bray1977 wrote:Careful Getlo you'll give EPE ideas. This will be on sale at Graceland by Christmas alongside the ducks. :wink:

Oh NO! You could be right Bray. :shock: They already sell the jumpsuits, it would be easy to get some stuffed rabbits inside them! A hairy situation!

Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:40 pm

You guys give too much ideas for EPE. This is dangerous.....

Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:43 pm

The funniest part for me was the length........when the hell did Elvis have 12 inch long hair?????

I should have called the seller on it, but he would just have relisted it as Priscilla's or Lisa's 8)

Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:12 pm

Getlo wrote:
bray1977 wrote:Careful Getlo you'll give EPE ideas. This will be on sale at Graceland by Christmas alongside the ducks. :wink:

Oh NO! You could be right Bray. :shock: They already sell the jumpsuits, it would be easy to get some stuffed rabbits inside them! A hairy situation!

of all the hare-brained idea`s this one takes the carrot :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:12 pm

And don't forget the root. That's gotta be worth at least a couple of bucks!