Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Chatroom Moron

Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:18 am

Hello Fello Fans,

As a regular user of the Elvis Chat I really do have to say that the Squirrel who no longer uses his own name but comes on as SQ has been verbally abusing me for weeks now.

He has called me Shorty Gay Boy, Baldylox & The Three Hairs, and now has other chatroom members putting me on ignore because he says I don't reach the required height, and this coming from a Beatles fan to.

I really would appreciate other fans who have severe mental health problems to come into our chatroom as I will feel better mixing with others like myself, if you like me are poor, went to a special school, think you are famous and kid others on that you know people then please join us,

If you would also like to be abused by The Welsh Experience as he is now calling himself then please join in our chat after 10.00pm GMT, you'll be happy that you did. Best therapy I have ever had.

Hawky...

Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:25 am

"First of all i plead innocent of all charges" :wink:

Second thoughts........ i agree with everything he says nh- lol

the squirrel

Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:40 pm

and I agree with sq.. or stu or the doc who`ever he is today shortarse..lol :roll:

Hi Guys & Gals

Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:15 pm

Hi Guys & Gals,

How you all doing there in Cyberspace ?

Take care !

e.

Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:35 am

I'd rather wear a frock than be the Doc ......

What an insult .........i'm much better lookin' for a start..i'm wittier..cleverer....and much more charming....how could you insult me this way- by thinking he could be me??

the squirrel :wink: