BMG to realese a new Politically correct cristmas c.d.

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
joshferrell
Registered for: 20 years 8 months

BMG to realese a new Politically correct cristmas c.d.

Post by joshferrell »

since I sound just like elvis when I sing BMG just hired me to dub my voice over elvis' christmas songs for a future Politically correct c.d. called "elvis holiday album" they are taking elvis' voice out of the Pollitically incorrect parts of his songs and putting my voice to replace it with the new PC words..
1.merry merry kwanza baby
2.I'm dreaming of a white hannakah
3.if I get home on winter day
4.vocally challenged night (used to be silint night)
5.if everyday was like new years
6.blue weekday (used to be blue christmas)
7.here comes some guy in red
8.anglo winter (formerly white christmas)
9.daddy bring my baby back to me
10.it won't seem like presents without you
11.tree leaves and winter trees
12.silver bells (it's winter time in the city)
13.on a snowy december night
14.winter shoppingland
15.the wonderful world of islam
16.o come all ye shoppers
17.the first song (formerly the first noel)

Renan
Registered for: 19 years 4 months

Post by Renan »

??

"Ain't it funny how time slips away...."

Topic author
joshferrell

Post by joshferrell »

Renan wrote:??
I notice your from brazil,let me explain to those from other countrys what this thread means and what we mean by "pollitically correct",here in america we have a communist type censorship called POLLITICALLY CORRECTNESS for which we are not allowed to say any thing offensive to anybody of any race,color,or creed (except christianity) old words that are offensive are now replaced with other words like instead of midget we say "vertically challenged" or instead of merry christmas we say happy holidays because we don't want to offend the minority of people who do not celebrate christmas,so we must keep our crosses and signs of christmas in our houses and away from the public eye so we don't offend the one or two people who may drive down your street that year who may be offended by jesus and his birth,in fact schools cannot celbrate "christmas" because these minority groups may "sue" them,so that explains this thread,in other words IT'S MEANT TO BE FUNNY!!!

ekenee
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by ekenee »

IT'S MEANT TO BE FUNNY!!!

I am from the USA, and could you kindly point out the funny parts.

Topic author
joshferrell

Post by joshferrell »

ekenee wrote:IT'S MEANT TO BE FUNNY!!!

I am from the USA, and could you kindly point out the funny parts.
the whole pollitically corectness is what's funny about it,because PC is nothing but a big joke.....

Topic author
joshferrell

Post by joshferrell »

oh yeah and the part about BMG hiring me to place my voice over his recordings is a joke as well..... :D I agree that the PC thing in itself isn't funny but we have to laugh at idiots that agree with it.........merry christmas

Big Boss Man
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

Post by Big Boss Man »

I hate to say this, but if our society continues down the path it's currently going, this album might actualy become a reality! :shock:

TINML
Registered for: 20 years 10 months

Post by TINML »

Big Boss Man wrote:I hate to say this, but if our society continues down the path it's currently going, this album might actualy become a reality! :shock:
And what's wrong with that? :?

"We can do what we want, we can live as we chose. You see, there's no guarantee, we've got nothing to lose.."

Topic author
joshferrell

Post by joshferrell »

TINML wrote:
Big Boss Man wrote:I hate to say this, but if our society continues down the path it's currently going, this album might actualy become a reality! :shock:
And what's wrong with that? :?
that would suck,it already sucks having people try to ban christmas as it is much less changing the lyrics to elvis' christmas songs....america isn't communist china for pete sakes,I can see it happening there but a christian nation like america I just can't see it happening without alot of people being ticked off..