Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

jumpsuit index

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:45 pm

anyone know of a good site with lists of what jumpsuit elvis wore at what shows?

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:47 pm

http://www.elvisconcerts.com/concerts/dbsearch.php

:lol:

Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:39 pm

....and...

:wink:

Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:23 am

the silvesterelvispage was the best im my opinon but the site seems to be down.Does anyone know where it went?

Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:58 am

With all do respect for the attempts of Sylvester but his jumpsuit page was crap. It was full of misguiding information.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:07 am

Perhaps, but Silvester is a bloody nice bloke and always sent good high res pics to his mates for nothing.
I recall some awesome ones from Johnson City 1976 I have never seen anywhere since or before - about 40 close ups in the Silver Eagle suit.

Re: jumpsuit index

Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:55 am

elviscollect wrote:anyone know of a good site with lists of what jumpsuit elvis wore at what shows?

If you can't find a site that you like, you can always go to the Ask Ger section on this very site. There is no one who will tell you about jumpsuits like he can.

Good luck, Pal.

Re: jumpsuit index

Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:16 pm

Rob wrote:
elviscollect wrote:anyone know of a good site with lists of what jumpsuit elvis wore at what shows?

If you can't find a site that you like, you can always go to the Ask Ger section on this very site. There is no one who will tell you about jumpsuits like he can.

Good luck, Pal.

LMAO! Rob, you're a wicked man.

:twisted:

Jules