Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

check this ebay item

Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:40 pm

I dont know how to transfer this maybe someone can,but check out what this guy is trying to rip us off with. ebay item number: 7563046134

Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:53 pm

You mean check the item this guy (how do you KNOW the gender?) is hoping you will rip yourself off with by choosing to buy it.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:22 pm

The pic is authentic. It's from the 1973 little known and highly unsuccessful
"Malls across America" tour. What was the Colonel thinking?????

Tom

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:26 pm

LOL TOM ! yes it is from a mall. :roll:

Hysterical picture

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:45 pm

Charlie is just out of camera range. He ran to Orange Julius to get E something to drink.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:50 pm

Looks like a genuine "Elvin Prickhead" signature to me

Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:59 pm

Steve_M wrote:Looks like a genuine "Elvin Prickhead" signature to me

I genuinely think it's an "Elvin Prickhead" forgery.

Geoff

Elvin Prickhead Scholar

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:44 pm

I'm bidding on this and would be grateful if you guys could give me clear run. If I win I will offer it to FECC to place in the memorabilia section. :wink:

Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:37 pm

You can tell that this picture is not genuine because, during Elvis' "cape" years, he was not playing that type of guitar.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:31 pm

I heard back from the seller, Pinky, and he/she said she would pull it.

Tom

Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:39 am

Damn it, Tom!

I was the high bidder!

Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:18 pm

Rob wrote:Damn it, Tom!

I was the high bidder!

Not to worry. Eddie Miles is performing this weekend at the NC Armory. His show will be between the VFW Bingo Championships and a pig raffle, so I'll take plenty of pictures and have Eddie sign them for you. Get your checkbook ready.

Tom

Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:29 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:
Rob wrote:Damn it, Tom!

I was the high bidder!

Not to worry. Eddie Miles is performing this weekend at the NC Armory. His show will be between the VFW Bingo Championships and a pig raffle, so I'll take plenty of pictures and have Eddie sign them for you. Get your checkbook ready.

Tom

I would also be interested in purchasing some pictures of the pig raffle.

Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:37 pm

Sorry, Big Boss Man has already paid for them.

Tom

Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:40 am

Yes the picture is from Elvis' mall tour as you can see in the picture Elvis was getting warmed just before the concert started... the band went to the music store to buy new insturments, the Sweet Inspirations went to Victoria Secret to buy a new look, and the Stamps Quartet went to get mocah frappacino's at Starbucks. :lol:

Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:18 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Eddie Miles is performing this weekend at the NC Armory. His show will be between the VFW Bingo Championships and a pig raffle, so I'll take plenty of pictures.

Whew! Thanks Pal. I owe you one.