Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

TTWII outtakes inquires

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:32 pm

Hi all!! :)
well...I know we already talk a lot about these outtakes but I have some inquires that didn't see another fan had before:
I had the opportunity to watched the famous 11 dvd outtakes and realized three things:
1 "I got a woman" from TTWII SE is NOT there!
2 I saw on the web a clip of a complete version of "That's all right" from august 11 dinner show....also NOT on the 11 dvd outtakes
3 I saw also on the web clips of complete songs that are on the outtakes but have different camera angles!

So my question is....how many versions of the outtakes exist??.....which one contains the two songs I metioned above??
Thanks friends!!!

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:25 pm

Ale, pleeeeeeease use the search facility.

It is a silly question to ask as well as how would any one person know how many versions there are, at best they would only know what they and others have declared they have.

We really don't need another thread on this, do we ?

Re: TTWII outtakes inquires

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:38 pm

ale wrote:Hi all!! :)
well...I know we already talk a lot about these outtakes but I have some inquires that didn't see another fan had before:
I had the opportunity to watched the famous 11 dvd outtakes and realized three things:
1 "I got a woman" from TTWII SE is NOT there!
2 I saw on the web a clip of a complete version of "That's all right" from august 11 dinner show....also NOT on the 11 dvd outtakes
3 I saw also on the web clips of complete songs that are on the outtakes but have different camera angles!

So my question is....how many versions of the outtakes exist??.....which one contains the two songs I metioned above??
Thanks friends!!!

Steve is right. Check for past threads. There is a lot of information out there. I've asked similiar questions and have not been able to get a hold of the material either...after reading all of the threads.

My take on the material is that there was probably only one source (originally) that has been parsed (by a number of people) to make up several different 'sets' that seem to be a hodge podge of material including material from both released versions of TTWII.

I have seen the 11 disc set and the 6 disc. There is quite a bit of overlap...and I haven't seen as many multiple angles as it seems people are talking about which leads me again to the possibility there there are multiple 11 disc sets.

I think that some of the web stuff was actually edited from multiple angle material so you might not find a direct match in your set.

In the end...Good Luck!!! This has been one of the hardest thing to get my arms around.

bpd

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:53 pm

hi guys!
I promise I've searched on other topics but couldn't find an answer to my inquires.
Maybe there is one and I didn't see well :oops:
By the way, I've downloaded many clips of them from the web. They are all wmv.....I wonder if I burn them to a cdr using NERO program (vcd)...I'll be able to watch them in the same quality??....it will keep tha same size as on the windows media player or will get bigger???
thanks and sorry for repeating a topic :oops:
Ale

Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:31 pm

No need for apologies. I've noticed that the board 'police' break their own rules on occasion. TTWII is the biggest thing to hit for some time now. There are bound to be many threads slicing and dicing.

bpd

Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:54 pm

I've never seen the admin break their own rules at all. When have they done that ? I suppose they can though....

Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:15 am

Steve_M wrote:I've never seen the admin break their own rules at all. When have they done that ? I suppose they can though....

It is possible...

Have a good day Steve. No insult intended.

bpd

Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:17 pm

TTWII Highlight Outtakes dvd

this is a two hours dvd that contains the best parts of the 11 dvd's set.
It also says that quality is far better....I wonder if someone watched it??
Ale

Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:26 pm

Ale,

If it's the one I've seen then it's just the first two rehearsal DVD's and the rest (Vol 2,3,4 etc) will follow. Likely to cost far more in the long run.