something for eveybody

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
elvis_mania54545

something for eveybody

Post by elvis_mania54545 »

can anyone answer this question? is the studio album something for everybody being released by ftd in january. no word on it or i havnt heard course i dont have sirus radio. any word from ernie on this?
Last edited by elvis_mania54545 on Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Delboy

Post by Delboy »

This is a question for Steve and Rob. :wink:

Topic author
elvis_mania54545

oh ok . i know its probally a crazy question. but oh well :wink:

Topic author
Rob

Post by Rob »

I thought you already ordered this FTD. What happened? Didn't you receive it? Please tell us about it.

dl

Post by dl »

As far as I know nothing is really decided yet.

Eileen

Post by Eileen »

Nobody knows.

Topic author
Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

No decision as yet, but did you pre-order it ? Was it from a company called elvis today in Paducka Kentucky ?

Now that would be an amazing guess as obviously with a brand new thread you wouldn't have told us any of this before. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Topic author
Rob

Post by Rob »

Steve_M wrote:did you pre-order it ? Was it from a company called elvis today in Paducka Kentucky?
That's absolutely amazing, Steve! How could you have possibly known?

Topic author
Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

Must be Elvis Sensory Presley :lol:

Topic author
Deleted User 1099

Post by Deleted User 1099 »

Hey, you guys, I haven’t gotten my January 2006 releases yet. What’s wrong? Anyone gotten them?

Ken

Topic author
Rob

Post by Rob »

You didn't order from Paducah, Kentucky did you?

Topic author
Deleted User 1099

Post by Deleted User 1099 »

Actually, I did. Not only that, I also ordered the January 2007 releases from them. Was it a mistake to pay in advance?

Ken

Topic author
elvis_mania54545

asked a simple question & only get smart remarks. thats ok though i didnt expect much. thanks for the people who answred like an adult. you people r not much into helping other fans are you? i asked nothing that was out of line. thought someone might have info on that place i ordered and the release in general. :roll: if u ask something in another thread your acused of turning a thread into something it wasnt suppoe to be & then u start your own and thats wrong. lmao whatever guys. :lol:

Topic author
Rob

Post by Rob »

Take a chill pill, Pal. We're just teasing you. If we didn't like you, we wouldn't answer you at all.

Something For Everybody has not been released and no one knows for certain what the January FTD's will be as of yet. Stick around and you'll know as soon as we do. In the meantime, please don't mention that place again and all will be fine.

Topic author
elvis_mania54545

rob i knew that it wasnt released. i said something in another thread about the summer festival cd which i finally got. my question was only if something for everybody will be released in jan. im guessing no from what i have heard so far. as for elvis.com i have bought from them and over all gotten good service. except when u order only one thing and get the cheapest shipping then they wanna ship it in envolope. i guess i always liked sending in and prerdering in advance. although minkhead did say they were backordered on the latest release.and they r 5 dollars more now than what i was paying. oh well i guess ill survive :D