Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Pink Panther

Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:37 pm

Im sure Elvis would had loved to see his friend Ed Parker in The Pink Panther movie....

Too bad it wasnt shot before Elvis died, (or too bad Elvis died really...) :cry:

Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:47 pm

Elvis loved the Clouseau films, who knows he may have made a guest appearance along with Ed, now that would have been a scream, clouseau coming back into his apartment creeping about waiting for Kato to attack him when out flies Elvis!!! :lol:
Last edited by Liverbobs on Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:48 pm

ha ha ha :D

Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:05 pm

Any of you guys seen Peter Sellers dressed in a white jump suit singing
" Rock a Fu ( Manchu)" ... forget the name of the movie ...was a comedy ...something about the " Revenge of Fu Manchu" ?

Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:20 pm

I sure would love to see that!! ANyone got that clip???

Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:01 am

Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:42 am

I'm ordering you to cancel the attack order for tonight.
Or else I will arrest you in the name of the leuw!

Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:33 am

They showed preivews of the new Pink Panther movie with Steve Martin and Beyonce and it looked crazy funny. It's done in the fashion and style of comedy of the original. I have seen PP and The Revenge Of The Pink Panther and both are really funny. On MTV during the preview Beyonce sang the original theme song. I can't wait to see this movie!

Dudum....dudum....dudum dudum dudum.... :lol:

Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:56 am

I love those movies! Peter Sellers was hilarious!

Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:42 pm

Lakeisha wrote:They showed preivews of the new Pink Panther movie with Steve Martin and Beyonce and it looked crazy funny.

The Pink Panther remake was completed over a year ago, but remains unreleased. Most people who have seen the trailer believe that this is most likely because it sucks.

Chris

Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:44 pm

Pink Panther without Peter Sellers?

It's like Bond without Sean Connery :? HA HA HA

wait, they did that :shock:

Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:50 pm

ChrisM wrote:
Lakeisha wrote:They showed preivews of the new Pink Panther movie with Steve Martin and Beyonce and it looked crazy funny.

The Pink Panther remake was completed over a year ago, but remains unreleased. Most people who have seen the trailer believe that this is most likely because it sucks.

Chris

That's not true. The PP just started filming back in Febuary because it was the only time Beyonce had a break to do it from recording with DC and touring. She's doin another movie now called 'Dreamgirls' with Elvis fan Eddie Murphy.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:53 pm

Kool newz...

I'm lookin' 4ward to seeing Eddie Murphy in another (comedic :?: ) film. I'm jus hoping that this will be a good one this time :!: :wink:

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:50 pm

Lakeisha wrote:That's not true. The PP just started filming back in Febuary because it was the only time Beyonce had a break to do it from recording with DC and touring. She's doin another movie now called 'Dreamgirls' with Elvis fan Eddie Murphy.

The link below is an interview with Steve Martin and Beyonce on the set of the film in June 2004.

http://www.sharingsteve.blogspot.com/20 ... chive.html

Chris

Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:29 pm

What is Steve Martin playing at? He used to be funny - a long time ago. I couldn't believe it when he tried to take on the role of Sgt. Bilko. But now he's trying to step into the shoes of the funniest man in the world - Peter Sellers.

He needs to get himself checked.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:02 am

My bad, Beyonce did start filming back in 2004, not this year. It was in Febuary of this year that she wrapped up her scenes.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:09 am

Tits McGhee wrote:What is Steve Martin playing at? He used to be funny - a long time ago. I couldn't believe it when he tried to take on the role of Sgt. Bilko. But now he's trying to step into the shoes of the funniest man in the world - Peter Sellers.

He needs to get himself checked.

I think Peter Sellers was very funny, but not the funniest ever. I think there's alot of really funny comedians out there today that could be among the funniest of all time.

Chris Rock
Damon Wayans (My Wife And Kids)
Chevy Chase (Vacation)
Adam Sandler
John Ritter (3's Company) RIP
Eddie Murphy
Jim Carrey

Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:17 am

And Benny Hill with his theme song ripped off from the instrumental in Do The Clam.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:58 am

That is what I have been saying, you idiot...

Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:47 pm

When I got the Pink Panther DVD collection about two years ago, I really got a kick out of spotting Ed Parker. Anyone know how he got the cameo?

You can't really compare Peter Sellers to any other comedian. To me he was simply brilliant, master of accents. Few comedians in history can boast his impeccable timing. A true legend in a world where the tag is bandied around too freely. On top of that a great, versatile actor. i.e. playing Muffley, Mandrake and Dr. Strangelove at the same time. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

There is a documentary on "The Revenge of the Pink Panther." Interestingly Steve Martin was an extra in the film. He praises Peter Sellers, saying he's the best and no one can do a Clouseau except him. I wonder what changed his mind. Money?

my list of top-comedians is not complete without:

The Monty Pythons
Jerry Lewis
Louis de Funes
Laurel & Hardy
Groucho Marx
Jim Carrey

Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:20 am

Melanie, don't forget Abbott & Costello. They might be wayy before our time, but they were hillarious!! I love watchin those old movies with them in it. To me, Jery Lewis is annoying. His high pitched sreaming voice is irratating.

I love 3's Company with Jack Tripper (John Ritter RIP).