Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Unseen candid!?

Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:40 am

Anyone know much about this shot!?

Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:45 am

It sure looks a lot like Elvis Presley!

Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:49 am

The 'above' shot must of been much earlier on into their relationship, as this one (from Paul's page) shows them toward the end!

Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:27 am

Elvis looks way better than Linda in that second shot :!: :wink:

Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:29 am

But not in a gay sort of way eh, mink? :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:19 pm

minkahed wrote:Elvis looks way better than Linda in that second shot :!: :wink:

I agree....of course Linda was more attractive than Elvis. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:21 pm

No, I think in that second shot I'd rather shag Elvis than Linda :wink:

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:07 pm

I had never seen these pictures... Elvis really looks better in the 2nd pic... And I still prefer Linda!! :wink:

Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:30 pm

both pics--elvis beats the beauty queen...hand over his face in the first included (i'm really straight).

the only time i ever got iffy on elvis' looks were a few moments in the 60s...i hate to say it, but there were a few costars that were looking better than him in a few places in that middle-era. :oops:

but the 70s, man. even at the end i thought he was very handsome. :cry:

sort of that mature handsome attractive--the weight for me didn't really change that look...it was just always there. in the 50s he was absolutely adorable/cute, but circa late 60s heading towards the 70s he suddenly got a mature handsomeness. i'd say around live a little, love a little is when he really appeared in his 'mature look'.

i've found i really am not too fond of elvis without his sideburns and with the inky blue black helmet hair. bleh. and i actually don't like it when he got the ubertan either. it was ok in ttwii...but i honestly liked him eot pale. i have a thing for paleness.

i actually think he looked better in eot than aloha. well, the rehearsal aloha he looked real good because he hadn't gotten the haircut. and then he got the haircut and i don't think the stylist did a good job. it was too short. i definitely prefer elvis when he had a bit too much hair.

i think one of the best looking times he ever had were in those pics of him in the navy/white/gold fancy wear, and it's the same pics where cilla appears with the blue hooded top, and the big gun pics. in those pictures he looks strikingly handsome.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:22 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:The 'above' shot must of been much earlier on into their relationship, as this one (from Paul's page) shows them toward the end!

For some reason, Linda looks "fat" in this photo?

Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:31 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:
thefunkyangel wrote:The 'above' shot must of been much earlier on into their relationship, as this one (from Paul's page) shows them toward the end!

That's because Elvis over-inflated her - If you look carefully you'll see his other hand is searching for the valve in the back of her head.

Geoff :shock:

Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:03 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:

mmmm... maybe it was her time of the month. lol :wink:

For some reason I think this picture is taken in Chicago of October of '76. Elvis looks very trim here. There is a picture of Elvis in one of the Tunzi books backstage or at the hotel wearing that jacket and it's supposed to be from Chicago when Joe Tunzi got to meet Elvis. Elvis really did start looking better and better twords the end of that year.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:50 pm

Jeff, you're right. Elvis is wearing the same jacket and scarf in both pics - apparently at the start of the october tour.

Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:10 pm

Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:46 pm

That is a great picture! Almost hard to believe its from ´76! By the way, who did Linda´s hair? Larry Geller? lol Horrible (in the second photo).

Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:55 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Image

I like this pic and it´s REALY hard to believe it is from 1976!
It seems 1972 during EOT footage isn´t it?

Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:43 am

wow - great picture!

Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:53 am

Renan wrote:
thefunkyangel wrote:Image

I like this pic and it´s REALY hard to believe it is from 1976!
It seems 1972 during EOT footage isn´t it?

From the book Elvis-America The Beautiful by Joe Tunzi.

Caption reads:
October 14, 1976 - At the Arlington Park Hilton in Arlington Heights, Illinois(suburb of Chicago) taken the night I(Joe Tunzi) met Elvis.

Elvis looks pretty great in this picture from 1976! IMO

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:37 am

Steve_M wrote:No, I think in that second shot I'd rather shag Elvis than Linda :wink:

me too!

Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:53 am

Elvisgirl wrote:
Steve_M wrote:No, I think in that second shot I'd rather shag Elvis than Linda :wink:

me too!

I would have rather shagged Elvis than Linda period. She was one ugly chick in my opinion. Never could hold a candle to Priscilla, Joyce Bova, Shelia Ryan or Ginger Alden. I never could understand why Elvis was ever with Linda Thompson.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:29 pm

so when in 76 did Elvis have that awful combed forward look to his fringe?

Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:37 pm

The last picture is awesome!!! I had to read the posts again to realise it was 1976. Elvis looks real good here. Thanks for the picture! :wink: