Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:02 pm

Robbie Williams is a fantastic entertainer.

Anyone who doubt it, should watch the splendid concert dvd What We Did Last Summer.

Sensational stuff!

Br
Kristian

Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:04 pm

I think it´s time you take this to the off topic section now...!

Sincerely MB280E

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:Madonna, Bobbie Williams - both sh*t twats.

Do you really have to be so damned unpleasant, man?

:(

Jules

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:35 pm

dl wrote:Come on, RW is the only person of my generation (the people around 30) that I would call an entertainer. He really can sing and he always delivers a good show.

I agree. I don't buy his records, but I do enjoy his performances. He has personality and star quality for sure.

Jules

Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:14 pm

He did not impersonate Elvis on the show, because he performed "Tripping" and not "Advertising Space" (the tribute song). An "insider" told the press about the jumpsuit and so forth, but if it was ever official, we will never know. LOL

He might be impersonating Elvis (hair and clothes) when he does promote AS on TV. The song is a contender for the top Christmas song this year, #1 spot on the charts, whatever ya wanna call it... BTW is this the first ever tribute song to feature the posthumous exploitation?

Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:20 pm

There was photos on the paper the other day from the "Advertising Space" video shoot and Robbie is dressed in a replica of the '68 Special leather suit and his hair was dyed black.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:50 pm

familyjules wrote:
Tits McGhee wrote:Madonna, Bobbie Williams - both sh*t twats.

Do you really have to be so damned unpleasant, man?

Do they?