Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Richmond, April 10, 1972

Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:14 am

Have any see some outtakes from Richmond, April 10, 1972
I know we have a few seconds on the Elvis on Tour outtakes..
Many song were filmed from this show so way isn’t include in the outtakes ??
Anyone have ant information’s

Take care
Alex

Re: Richmond, April 10, 1972

Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:22 am

elvisalex wrote:Have any see some outtakes from Richmond, April 10, 1972
I know we have a few seconds on the Elvis on Tour outtakes..
Many song were filmed from this show so way isn’t include in the outtakes ??
Anyone have ant information’s

Take care
Alex

I think this concert was filmed from the first song until the last one....right??

Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:39 am

But way are so little include in the EOT outtakes `?
Take care
Alex

Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:58 am

I don't know, but I guess a lot more footage will turn up during the next few months. Just like it was with the TTWII outtakes. Suddenly you found a lot of dvds on e-bay. The same will happen with EOT. I'm pretty sure that someone wants to make a buck with that stolen footage.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:02 pm

elvisalex wrote:But way are so little include in the EOT outtakes `?
Take care
Alex

In my point of view, they don´t want to show all the sources now.. The same could have happened to TTWII but for some reason it is available almost all the footage (or it is not ???? :shock: :shock: :shock: )

Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:21 pm

No, there's quite a bit of TTWII that's not yet in the market.

There's tons more from EOT though.

I had made a list of all the Richmond footage and you'd be surprised how much of it has been released. It's only because you see it in small doses each time that the perception is that hardly any of it has been seen.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:58 pm

Steve_M wrote:No, there's quite a bit of TTWII that's not yet in the market.

There's tons more from EOT though.

I had made a list of all the Richmond footage and you'd be surprised how much of it has been released. It's only because you see it in small doses each time that the perception is that hardly any of it has been seen.

You mean in the original movie ???

Renan and I could see two shots from Indianapolis (April 12th) in the original movie! :wink:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:16 pm

Would it be possible for you to post that list Steve_M?

Sincerely MB280E

Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:55 pm

Has anyone else noticed the clip of Polk Salad Annie from Greensboro in the original movie?

The close up of the Sweets doing their "chickaboom" part is from Greensboro, and you can see the arm of Elvis in the Owl suit in the frame.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:49 pm

I'll dig the list up, but I hadn't limited it to the original movie, I meant that plus out takes (I think ?)

Darryl, Greensboro has been compiled as a complete clip by me, but not yet posted on the server.

I have made quite a lengthy film that is made up of all the footage from Greensboro including the PSA bit (beginning of song and karate), the Suspicious Minds bit (sneaking up on me) plus the "Gave great head" clip and I think there was another short bit as well.

But you got me on the Sweets "Chickaboom" bit - which bit do you mean ? Do you mean from PSA and from the original movie ?

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:02 pm

Steve_M wrote:But you got me on the Sweets "Chickaboom" bit - which bit do you mean ? Do you mean from PSA and from the original movie ?

Yes.. That got me too... From the original movie in PSA, we can see a bit of San Antonio footage during the bass solo and that´s all!! :shock:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:05 pm

Sorry guys... Renan just told me that he is referring to the snippets in the middle of the movie, not during the song PSA... :wink:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:59 pm

Guys,

I was referring to the original movie version of Polk Salad Annie. You need to be watching the right hand frame.

Elvis says "c'mon, give it to me" and you see his fingers moving to conduct the sweets. Then in the right hand frame, you get the sweets in close up. This is from Greensboro, as just as Elvis says the first, "sock a little", you see the owl suit in the right hand frame.

Definitely there in the original movie, which means there's footage edited in from at least 3 shows!

Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:06 pm

Well your hawk eyes beat mine. I thought I'd got every frame of Greensboro that's "out there" but I missed that one.

That's also three seperate bits of PSA that is out there and none of them join up with each other :cry:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:20 pm

DarrylMac wrote:Guys,

I was referring to the original movie version of Polk Salad Annie. You need to be watching the right hand frame.

Elvis says "c'mon, give it to me" and you see his fingers moving to conduct the sweets. Then in the right hand frame, you get the sweets in close up. This is from Greensboro, as just as Elvis says the first, "sock a little", you see the owl suit in the right hand frame.

Definitely there in the original movie, which means there's footage edited in from at least 3 shows!

I will try to see later and I swear I had never seen!!! :shock:

You have good eyes for that too... :wink:

Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:10 pm

Darryl's right, folks.

It's there on the RH side of the screen.... you can see the shoulder and arm flash out as Elvis starts the windup to his ".... sock a little polk salad to me..." line going into the karate windmill ending. It is just an instant before it cuts back to the Hampton Roads footage. But it is definitely the Owl suit.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:57 pm

In the EOT from 1972:

In the bass solo we see one second from San Antonio. Now we discover Greensboro too.

Now: Why this??????????