Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Remember .......

Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:00 pm

Liverpool Corporation passengers need padded seats, especially going to Dingle; however even they yell loudly.

Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:57 pm

WHAAAAAAAT :shock: :?: :?: :?:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:28 am

As someone famous once said: the man who can hug the whole world has the arms of a gibbon.

Re: Remember .......

Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:31 am

Spellbinder wrote:Liverpool Corporation passengers need padded seats, especially going to Dingle; however even they yell loudly.

Always good to have comfort. :shock:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:33 pm

And the passengers said. "Is this bus going to Speke?"

The driver replied "What do you think I am a bleedin' ventriloquist?"

Geoff

Re: Remember .......

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:10 pm

Spellbinder wrote:Liverpool Corporation passengers need padded seats, especially going to Dingle; however even they yell loudly.

:shock:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:24 pm

"These Dangerous Years", starring Frankie Vaughan, George Baker, Carole Lesley and Jackie Lane, was originally released in the UK on the ABC circuit in September, 1957.

The movie was set in Dingle Liverpool.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:41 pm

L iverpool
C orporation
P assengers
N eed
P added
S eats
E specially
G oing
T o
D ingle
H owever
E ven
T hey
Y ell
L oudly

Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:48 pm

Spelly

CPNPSEGTDHETYL :?:

Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:51 pm

Spellbinder, pardon my ignorance, is there a reason why you posted this in this forum? I don't see the connection to Elvis, if there is one can you point it out to me?

Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:46 am

Sometimes you feel other people's pain worse than your own. We're armored against our own troubles. We can't afford to give in to despair. Then you see someone else struggling, and it breaks your heart. Be entirely tolerant or not at all; follow the good path or the evil one. To stand at the crossroads requires more strength than you possess.