Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

still havnt gotten the latest ftd

Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:57 pm

hi all' i have yet to get my copy of summer fetival 72,i ordered mine through a place in paducah kentucky by the name of elvis-today. my question is why have i yet to get my copy :?: were there any delays to casue this :?: when you call all u get is a recording saying its due in any time. what annoys me is i have yet to get any info as to what the problem is. i preoreded mine in july as soon as i got my all shook up cd. the reason i liked ordering from this place is they always have an order form for the next release in with the latest release. anyone else not gotten theres?

Re: still havnt gotten the latest ftd

Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:35 am

elvis_mania54545 wrote:my question is why have i yet to get my copy :?: were there any delays to casue this?

There were no delays. It's just that Kentucky is a year behind everyone else.

Don't feel left out though. Greg still doesn't have the Recorded Live On Stage In Memphis FTD yet.

Do you, Greg?

Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:20 am

:roll: guess no one else has this problem. always gotten great service.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:16 am

I haven't recieved mine either. I ordered it from Kentucky also. I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago. I got chastized for it on this board for it. I feel your pain.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:26 am

well i called the place, i have gotten mine there for years now. they have left same message for over 2 weeks now. and when i asked if he had heard anything .hes like no but they could have called when i was out of town, you know what this place is the place listed in the elvis today magazine & they need to show little more concern for the buyers. this wasnt an nov release oct as i understood it.if i was you id call leave message at least let them know that people would like better service. even if it not there fault pass some info on to your buyers geesh. :roll:

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:29 am

oh yea why would anyone chastize you for this? im sure everyone else would be annoyed by it also :roll:

Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:30 am

Got it today. All is well.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:06 pm

I actually ordered this disc form shopelvis and they told me it was on backorder so I cancelled...

Still don't have it. :cry:

Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:00 pm

According to the official fan club mag.
Elvis Today has been closed down. They are sending everyone a gift voucher. I got mine on Saturday.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:13 pm

i got mine on saturday the cd i mean l. r u serios about them closing down :?: i got a order form with my cd although it didnt have a order form for january release. it did however have one for the classic album release and soundtrack release for oct which if course us now due in jan, or at least loving you is. seems everything is screwed up. i had already sent them payment for something for everybody. :roll:

Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:10 am

Yeah, according to the OEPFC Todd Slaughter says in a letter says that they have decided to close the magazine Elvis Today down.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:01 am

Get A DECENT SUPPLIER
:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:40 am

for over 4 years they were a great supplier. so this means that this place will no longer sell the cd's? hmmm ok glad someone let me know :roll: seems to me everythingisscrewed up with ftd. and elvis today if this is in fact the case could at least let someone know. i called about 2 weeks ago and the guy made no mention of this.