More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Eva Longoria wanted to marry Elvis

Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:43 pm

http://tinyurl.om/bg3g3

Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:44 pm

Here's the correct link:

http://tinyurl.com/bg3g3

Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:45 pm

I'm willing to sacrifice myself and marry her.

Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:09 pm

This isn't even remotely concerning Elvis. At best, it's "Off Topic". At worst, it's tripe.

Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:09 pm

The title of the thread is misleading. What Eva said was that she wanted to be married BY Elvis (i.e., by an impersonator) in Las Vegas when she married again because her ex-husband was vehemently against the idea.

Next!

Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:51 pm

I don't care... I love her. :oops:

Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:22 pm

Clink the link and read the review of Change Of Habit,the cretin.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:06 am

GERRY wrote:Clink the link and read the review of Change Of Habit,the cretin.

Elvis is a great actor... that's all i can say :)

Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:05 pm

Sheesh, enough of this stuff in ALL ELVIS please... we have CHAT TALK and OFF TOPIC for Eva and Beyonce and Candy and Halloween and Bob whoever and Liverpool and all the other barely anythings mucking the board lately.

Eileen

Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:41 pm

:lol:

Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:59 am

Eileen wrote:Sheesh, enough of this stuff in ALL ELVIS please... we have CHAT TALK and OFF TOPIC for Eva and Beyonce and Candy and Halloween and Bob whoever and Liverpool and all the other barely anythings mucking the board lately.

Eileen

I have to disagree. If Elvis is mentioned in the story or article, then it's Topic related. I could understand if someone posted something about Kate Bush, or Beyonce without Elvis being mentioned. That would be off-topic and wouldn't deserve to be here. But threads like this deserve to be in the All-Elvis forum. It's connected to Elvis or his name and image.

I'm glad that she is a fan! My boyfriend has the biggest crush on her. She is a beautiful woman! I love Desperate Housewives and IMO she is the star of it.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:31 am

Eileen wrote:Sheesh, enough of this stuff in ALL ELVIS please... we have CHAT TALK and OFF TOPIC for Eva and Beyonce and Candy and Halloween and Bob whoever and Liverpool and all the other barely anythings mucking the board lately.

Lakeisha wrote:I have to disagree. If Elvis is mentioned in the story or article, then it's Topic related. I could understand if someone posted something about Kate Bush, or Beyonce without Elvis being mentioned. That would be off-topic and wouldn't deserve to be here. But threads like this deserve to be in the All-Elvis forum. It's connected to Elvis or his name and image.

Nothing is unchanging so it's certainly a discussion that can be restarted. However it does seem worth emphasizing that RESTART is, in my mind, what you're asking. There was already discussion and decisions on this and that is why there IS a CHAT TALK section and a PICTURE section. And the members and owners generally agreed that tossing the name Elvis into somebody's thoughts about sex or nose rings (or Beyonce or Halloween) didn't necessarily make for a proper post for the ALL ELVIS section.

I screw up sometimes but many folks know I've inquired about this before and also try to fit my own posts into the existing scheme of things around here. It seems to me like the respectful thing to do.

Eileen